Report any issues you are experiencing with the new STBC forum.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
chiefbrody wrote:I've had a PM in my outbox for a few hours. Is there an issue preventing it from sending? Can a Mod help me out? Thanks.

its fine, The message will stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to actually reads it.
By monsterworship
static14 wrote:Another spammer showed up @Wynonakep

Deleted a bunch of threads but I couldn't figure out how to ban him.

I deleted the user.

there has to be some bots pointing to the site, every time i turn on the registration, the spam accounts come quickly.
By chiefbrody
monsterworship wrote:
chiefbrody wrote:I've had a PM in my outbox for a few hours. Is there an issue preventing it from sending? Can a Mod help me out? Thanks.

its fine, The message will stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to actually reads it.
Cheers. I thought it would go to 'sent', so there must be a problem. PM amateur!!
By monsterworship
Deleted, I had to clean out like 25 new spam users, turned off registration again.

There is a Captcha and a email verification process, so got to figure out something else.
By ScoJo
@El Monstro :

Taking Care of Business Since 2015.
tumblr_nu3yw0X7uJ1tdyqk1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nu3yw0X7uJ1tdyqk1o1_500.jpg (26.53 KiB) Viewed 8538 times
By Mateo Sanboval
monsterworship wrote:Deleted, I had to clean out like 25 new spam users, turned off registration again.

There is a Captcha and a email verification process, so got to figure out something else.
These Reggies are impervious to sarcasm. The perfect Trojan Horse.
By Mateo Sanboval
Somebody retired a bot named Pavel earlier today with surgical precision. But Pavel even had a LOTR/Elijah Wood avatar. They're getting...smarter...