Here you can report any issues or enhancement requests for STBC.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Lovely to see everyone :)
static14 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 pm No biggie but after checking the keep me logged in box, if i leave the site and come back i have to log back in.
This is now fixed, if you logout and close your browser, the next time you login and click the remember button it should persist.
monsterworship wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm I have reenabled the registration with a captcha option, lets see how that works out for a bit.

Within a month or so I want to prune all old users with a 0 post count.
Thank you for this! I've been lurking for awhile and waiting for registrations to open back up.
Dick_Tremayne wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:30 pm
monsterworship wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:12 pm I have reenabled the registration with a captcha option, lets see how that works out for a bit.

Thank you for this! I've been lurking for awhile and waiting for registrations to open back up.
been looking for a new menswear consultant, welcome!
Hatter313 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:51 pm

Well you're in luck! Richard Tremayne, Horne's Department Store, Men's Fashions.

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!
Dick_Tremayne wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:35 pm
Hatter313 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:51 pm

Well you're in luck! Richard Tremayne, Horne's Department Store, Men's Fashions.

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!
I do find the way you don't switch your fork around to be off-putting, but otherwise i think we'll do just fine :)
By blindguy
Thanks Monster for saving us!
Not really an "issue", but way back when spin gots it's shiny new look, there was a way to swithc it back tot he old layout (or a more basic one). If that still exists does anyone know how? It was much easier on my vision. If not i'm still happy to have the forum in any format.
blindguy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 pm Thanks Monster for saving us!
Not really an "issue", but way back when spin gots it's shiny new look, there was a way to swithc it back tot he old layout (or a more basic one). If that still exists does anyone know how? It was much easier on my vision. If not i'm still happy to have the forum in any format.
I remember that option, BG, but I cannot for the life of me remember where that option was buried.
blindguy wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:34 pm Thanks Monster for saving us!
I had it set to override the user preference but now if you want to change you can set your board style under your own user preference panel.
monsterworship wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:03 pm I had it set to override the user preference but now if you want to change you can set your board style under your own user preference panel.
If anybody is looking for this setting to change back to the previous style:

User Control Panel/Board preferences/Edit global settings/My Board Style = FLATBOOTS