Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By bansel
Hey guys, I needed to get a jump start on mine as I have a busy weekend ahead. I just posted. Hopefully, I have given @Ghostfires post enough time to sink in.

I'll go ahead and nominate @TG for the next one if he is up for it!

By freshoj
great, thanks dude! based on our past luck, I think that we're better off posting too quickly than the opposite. :)

really digging the eclectic mix that the deep cuts have become. by the by, if folks don't know, I keep the first post of this thread updated with the complete list (linked) and the nomination stats.
I'm late for this, as I left for a trip a couple days. But I'm back home and I chose the title I'll talk about. I't a bit of an unexpected choice I hope, so that most of you will discover it for the first time. But I did spin a couple of stuff like that in the past, so it won't be a total surprise. By thursday maximum I'll post my deep cut.
By ScoJo
NathanLurker wrote:I'm late for this, as I left for a trip a couple days. But I'm back home and I chose the title I'll talk about. I't a bit of an unexpected choice I hope, so that most of you will discover it for the first time. But I did spin a couple of stuff like that in the past, so it won't be a total surprise. By thursday maximum I'll post my deep cut.
BOOM!
NathanLurker wrote:My deep cut is posted, Iet's go back to phantomnoir for the next one.
Damn! I missed this one too.... I'm so sorry guys. I usually read ALL new posts. Go ahead @deafmetal. I'll stop bothering you people with promises I can't keep.
@Nathan, thanks for the nom. I hoped to listen to it a few times, but there's just too little time and so much music out there. I would never have heard this otherwise, and found it an interesting listen, so thanks. I wouldn't say it sounds like it, necessarily, but it fits in a category of scores with e.g. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night - varied styles but almost all outside my normal comfort zone for music (scores and non-scores). I plan to give it a few more listens over time. Thanks for the detailed and interesting background too.
By ScoJo
@deaf / @Dollar

Was only just musing the other day "I wonder if Deep Cuts will maintain momentum again, now that it's been kick-started... I hope so..." and look at this flurry of activity up in this humpy bumpy! Great stuff, already looking forward to what @Dollar has planned :)