Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By freshoj
> is there an agreed day to post to keep the wheels on this wagon, or does it not really matter?

it does not really matter, just at least a few days after the last one.

holding down my skirts, just in case.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Thanks bub -- working it up now, so may even get posted this eve :P
By DISCOSUCKS...
In the meanwhile....a small teaser/clue:

By lazyben
Well that should be a bit different!

Regarding posting timelines the initial plan was one per week and the last few have been posted early due to upcoming busy weekends or something. I think the idea is to avoid these getting posted right on top of one another so you should be fine.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Cool! Well....looks like I'm actually done putting together, so why wait - posting NOW:
By DISCOSUCKS...
Phew. I'll probably do some revising on that post, but there she is. Hope I turn a few of you spinners onto something quite specific, special and shiny....

Like everything about this damn thread, choosing the next baton-wielder is super tough. But I gotta go with my gut, based on their obvious depth of knowledge and broad taste...I just know they'll drop a bomb on us!

I nominate @static14 next!
By static14
I accept! I'm gonna have to toss on muh thinking cap for this.
By static14
I'm gonna wait till Sunday to post mine (as long as nobody objects). That way the next person up can wait until after the Holidays to post theirs.
By static14
I nominate @tonyandrewgiles for the next Deep Cut!
By tonyandrewgiles
Thinking cap is firmly on :)
By tonyandrewgiles
I'll be posting mine after all the holiday shenanigans if that's ok with everyone?
By freshoj
Works for me @TAG unless maybe someone else is itching to post in the meantime?
By tonyandrewgiles
@jm - I'll have it up in a couple of days but if someone else wants to jump in by all means.

I'm Diggin @static's Isham sounds :)
By phantomnoir
No need to rush. The wait is part of the pleasure.
By tonyandrewgiles
Mine is up & I hope I don't lose any street cred for choosing something not overly obscure but something possibly overlooked :)

I now pass the baton over to @texasvinyl, he's always spinning!
By freshoj
anyone know if @texasvinyl has accepted @TAG's nomination? I am jonesing for another deep cut!
By texasvinyl
I am just now seeing it, I will have to work on a post....I guess that means I have to pick something!
By freshoj
we all have faith that you will pick something interesting! no rush...
By texasvinyl
I am going back to 1950 for my pick, hope to find time this weekend for the post.
By static14
looking forward to it! :)
By Hatter313
1950! oh i'm very into that...

maybe some theremin action? or something more classic? can't wait to find out. :).
By freshoj
I am hoping for some noir-ish...
By freshoj
Anyone think we should increase the pace of the deep cuts a bit? We definitely want at least a few days between cuts, but our pace now is such that there are rarely any deep cuts repping on page 1.
By soundtracks of fear
Yep, agreed.It has lagged somewhat,was planning on posting mine today but not quite there yet! It's a bit of a double-bill!