Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By phantomnoir
I have to disagree. I don't think we should increase the pace between postings. However, we should definitely increase the discussion.
By freshoj
Any suggestions for that? I agree in theory, but in reality I think we (as a board) are really not all that adept at discussing these things.

To me, if Deep Cut N isn't being discussed anymore and has fallen off the page, it seems to me that is time for Deep Cut N+1. :)
By phantomnoir
Maybe you're right. I don't know. On a side note, I think the pace slowed down because of the holiday season. Maybe, it will come back to normal now.
By freshoj
No word from Nathan Lurker, want to pick an alternate @Dagar ?
By soundtracks of fear
nathanlurker mentioned in a post he'll be on it this weekend!
By freshoj
excellent!
By NathanLurker
Yes I'll be posting my deep cut tonight or tomorrow
By NathanLurker
I nominate Phantomnoir for the next deepcut
By phantomnoir
And I accept the nomination!
By freshoj
How about this for a rule of thumb: "Do not post the next Deep Cut until either 5 days have passed or the last Deep Cut has fallen below the fold."

Or maybe things fall below the fold too quickly for this?

I know we have a lot of Deep Cutters lined up, so I am not worried about posting too frequently as long as they don't detract from each other.
By phantomnoir
A quick note to let you all know I'll post mine next week-end. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I won't take care of this until next Saturday.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Perhaps, as @jmc suggested, someone else could be nom'd to jump in with one in the meantime (to keep this joint jumpin'?)

It's just a thort...that still leaves a week between posts if someone has a DC ready to roll.

By freshoj
@zuko
@Dollarhyde
@Hatter313

any of you interested in churning out a deep cut today?

if not, I can post one tonight.
By Dollarhyde
Hi Dudes,

I can post one up over the next couple of days maybe get it up for tuesday?

I got the ost lined up just need to write it up.

@jmc

let me know if I should get on it.
By zuko
Go for it Dollar – I have mine picked too but I'm an awfully slow writer!
By freshoj
excellent @Dollarhyde - looking forward to it!
By Hatter313
Ahh, just saw this. I would , but I'm in the midst of packing up for a big move and barely have time to eat much less write. I have my selection ready, but not the post itself. Looking for dollarhyde's choice!
By phantomnoir
Ok, so Dollarhyde is posting his around Tuesday, then I'm posting mine on Saturday, but how do we go on with the nominations?
By freshoj
zuko and Hatter313 will need their turns, and then I just figured folks would start nominating people to do their second cut? I have maintained the list of participants as well as their post counts at the start of this thread so that we can ensure everyone gets equal opportunities.
By Hatter313
Since i'm in the middle of this move, i may be in and out of communication for the next few weeks, but i'll happily go last. thanks @jmctodo for keeping this moving!
By Dollarhyde
Should have mine up late tonight guys. :)
By phantomnoir
Mine is up. I nominate zuko for the next Deep Cut.
By zuko
Next up: @Hatter313
By Hatter313
Cheers

Alright, it may be a bit, as i'm moving into my new place next week and have to get a solid ton of work done at the office before then, so figure y'all see mine around the 10th/11th.

By freshoj
How goes the move @Hatter313 ?