Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
OI, hey guys, I only just got internet at the new place on Saturday, and the place is a mess. I was a bit overly ambitious about how fast i was going to be up and running, and since i'm back int he office this week it will be a while until i have time to sit down and put the post together. Apologies, but perhaps skip me this round to keep it moving (ha) and I'll jump in next time my name is called. Sorry for the massive delay, cheers all.
By freshoj
No sweat, but Deep Cuts aside, I trust the move is going well?

And maybe you can nominate the next cut as everyone has officially gone once?
By Hatter313
The move is going alright, the unpacking will take quite some time, and the furniture is still being shifted around every time i look at the living room, but things are moving along. in the mean time, let's see what @Monsterworship has brewing.
By monsterworship
Ok new one posted.

I'll nominate @jmctodo next.
By freshoj
thanks for the quick response MW! I accept the nomination (and am hoping Hatter313 will be able to slide in after me in the coming weeks)
By Hatter313
I should be up and running by the weekend, ready to make my return to public life :)
By freshoj
@Hatter313 want to jump in sometime this week? I can hold off on the one I was going to post.
By freshoj
#17 is up, @Hatter313 is on deck!
By Hatter313
Great, #18 will be up next weekend then! thanks for jumping in and keeping this going, sorry for the delay. :)
By Hatter313
Jeez, sorry to almost kill this thread, crazy busy with the apartment and the job. number 18 is posted!

Since our main man has been posting all sorts of goodies from his travels lately, let's see what @Spencer has got up his sleeve this time for #19
By deathwaltz
OK I am down
super busy this weekend as we have a bit of a drop happening on Tuesday but I'll raid my collection and pull out something snazzy
By filmsonwax
Can I still be in?
By freshoj
of course! I added you to the list.

If Spencer doesn't have someone particular in mind to follow him, he can nominate you for the next one.
By deathwaltz
I nominate charlie !
films on wax
By static14
Who's the next nom? Let's try and keep this alive. So many cool albums have been highlighted all ready :)
By filmsonwax
crap. i nominate discosucks...
By DISCOSUCKS...
Thanks, I accept your nomination sir!

Will get my pith helmet and shovel ready for some deep diggin'...
By deathwaltz
I was bloody next ! ;)

Disco I'll go after you

I have a super obscurity but also something you can pick up super cheap

Win win
By DISCOSUCKS...
Haha......I'm a lover, not a fighter.....I bow to you sir and step nimbly aside!
By deathwaltz
No man .. I have a bloody hectic week this week go for it !

I insist
By DISCOSUCKS...
You're a gent - I'll try not to drop the ball!

By Hatter313
as the one who nominated Spencer, i concur...he has to release that unbelievable Mad Max score on friday...and good god see that movie the moment its humanly possible...its incredible
By DISCOSUCKS...
good god see that movie the moment its humanly possible…its incredible

.....mustn't....get......too......excited.......

.....gaaahhhh..........