Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I have not forgotten about my nomination, I have paid the customs duty on my deep cut, its arrived and been okki nokkied, so hopefully will be up over the weekend. need to compile audio, film clips etc...

The whole movie is on youtube and I dont think this score has ever been mentioned on the forum before. Electronic, Funk Fuzz goodness to come.
By ScoJo
Dollarhyde wrote:I have not forgotten about my nomination, I have paid the customs duty on my deep cut, its arrived and been okki nokkied, so hopefully will be up over the weekend. need to compile audio, film clips etc...

The whole movie is on youtube and I dont think this score has ever been mentioned on the forum before. Electronic, Funk Fuzz goodness to come.
Eeeeeekkkk!!!!
Sorry for the snail pace over here. I've had to change my choice for my deep cut. Due to receiving the most overgraded VG+ I think I have ever received. Also there is a reissue with previously unreleased bits, so may reach a deep cut post in another episode.

Anyway I have another selection incoming, tonight or tomorrow, a group of records rather than a single OST. With rips included ;)
It's up guys! I got a bit hurried toward the end but there was a lot of ground I wanted to cover.
Soundcloud links came out a bit funky but the link is still there. I hope there is something worth reading or listening too, or even watch.
freshoj wrote:yikes, time flies! so great to see how many of the OGs are still active. I feel lame for having fallen off, but too many things too little time!
What's a-happening hot stuff?!
freshoj wrote:You don't spell it son, you eat it!

Hope all is well my man!
All is just dandy, Brother. Great to see you again. Hope all is right in your corner of the world.
By ScoJo
Hey folks...

It's a little dusty over here in my favourite darkened corner of STBC, so I'm proposing the following: how about we dispense with noms and just drop here as and when the spirit moves us?

And so, I shall do just that! ;-) Please dig the first impromptu Deep Cut, coming soon....

DEEP CUT - MAVERICK EDITION No.1
http://www.spintheblackestcircles.com/b ... 96&t=77153
I'm cool with losing the nominations but at the same time hopefully it won't lose it's 'depth', if you know what I mean.

Will definitely be checking LIBRA out. It's one of those records I've seen or heard people talk about but not really ever checked out, so about time to get with the program.

Also @deaf
Check your PMs ;)