Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By spiral insana
Truly excellent and swept under the rug C93 release (with Stapleton)
I never see anyone talking about it so here's a thread for it
It came out in `97 which seems to be after a lot of peoples' cutoff point with c93, but it has more to do with the early releases of C93 and NWW, and with a really brilliant concept. Working on slightly more accessible material in this era may have left these guys ready to take a break from it and really make something savagely dark and unfriendly.
PERFECT horror vacuum drone with Tibet sparsely reciting from short stories by horror writer Thomas Ligotti, always really cleverly placed.

Really about fifty times better than most albums

If you like horror or experimental music, which if you're reading from this forum, you probably do, listen to this soon

Packaging wise, one of the coolest releases of all time. Comes with a book featuring four short stories. Unfortunately never on vinyl
http://www.discogs.com/Current-93-With- ... ster/89913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw872s ... nS&index=1
(not my account)
By Cadabra Records
A beautiful release for sure. I'm my book, Ligotti is the most original author of our lifetime.
By spiral insana
[quote=74116]A beautiful release for sure. I’m my book, Ligotti is the greatest living author of our lifetime.[/quote]
Agreed 100% my dude. Will always have such respect for Tibet for reaching out to him. You have probably already heard "Salt Marie Celeste" by NWW, but my brother and I were just talking the other day about how "Eldritch" that album sounds

Just ordered the Where is Abby LP from you INSTANTLY upon learning about it. Legendary release, really so happy that this exists and that I just found out about it/ordered it. Love this forum already. Get in touch if you ever want cheap screen printing my dude and have a great weekend
By Cadabra Records
Much appreciated man! This is a great forum with some great people. Your addition is very welcomed : )

Have a great weekend too.