Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

@Mateo - Yes, it looks very interesting. There is another 12" for Halloween/EFNY in the same style. It will hopefully be a teaser of what is in store for the upcoming tour. They look like Sacred Bones releases, so I hope to see a non-picture disc version show up in their webstore soon.

Just under two months until the Portland show! My copy of Lost Themes II should be arriving any day now, but I have already been blasting the digital files on my commute for the last many days. I am quite entranced with the album, and I will have to write up a proper review after a few listens to the vinyl.
Last edited by deafmetal on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
deafmetal wrote:@Mateo - Yes, it looks very interesting. There is another 12" for Halloween/EFNY in the same style. It will hopefully be a teaser of what is in store for the upcoming tour. They look like Sacred Bones releases, so I hope to see a non-picture disc version show up in their webstore soon.

Just under two months until the Portland show! My copy of Lost Themes II should be arriving any day now, but I have already been blasting the digital files on my commute for the last many days. I am already quite entranced with the album, and I will have to write up a proper review after a few listens to the vinyl.
Nice one, Deaf! I hadn't noticed the Halloween/EFNY 12". Also, there are definitely no pic-disc versions of these; 2HD has them both for preorder at $19. But, hey, why buy plain ol' black (or some other color) when you could have a glorious picture for just one dollar more!?!

Haven't stopped listening to it since it came. Solid gold. Better than the first
Pre-orders for his 12"s are up at Sacred Bones.

***Limited Edition Version: Edition of 400 copies, pressed on Mystery colored vinyl, available by mail-order only. ONE PER PERSON LIMIT.

**Picture Disc limited to 2000 copies worldwide

**Black vinyl and Mystery colored vinyl editions come in deluxe mirror board sleeve

http://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/produ ... m-new-york

http://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/produ ... -w-the-fog
^EFNY! As if my excitement levels could not get any higher... I can't even imagine hearing those classic themes reworked by this band on a live concert PA. Praying to the gods of Acoustics and Amplification for a very memorable night out.

I am glad they pressed other vinyl editions rather than just the picture discs. I could not resist the fun of the mystery vinyl either.
oh my god that live EFNY.....excitement levels ratcheting waaaaay up
In an unprecedented show of reserve, I will be abstaining from hearing the full band version of EFNY until I see him live in a few weeks. The Mystery Color was intriguing, but I snapped up the black 12s which thankfully ship just days after his local live show so the temptation won't be there.
it'll be July before he's in my corner of the woods, seriously stoked...at least I've got the cure in June to tide me over.
monsterworship wrote:It says on the sacred bones instagram that he'll have other colors on tour.
Apparently vinyl colours for the tour copies are red and blue.

Hope one or two of these shows get filmed. Am thinking that watching this once on the night isn't going to be enough and I'll want to re-live the experience.