Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

i was on there the moment they went on sale, those were defiantly not there. but since i was buying four tickets i'm kinda glad.

too much money, but I would have loved to meet him, loved a t shirt, and loved everything else. if i was going solo i would totally try and upgrade.

Plus since i wasn't expecting BOTH you're next and LT II today I'd like to curb my spending a bit more this month.
Those NYC VIP tickets are really expensive. It would be great to meet JC, but I would hope for less expensive opportunities. It will be interesting to see what options show up for Portland. Btw, the mix of concert halls is interesting. I have been to the Masonic Temple in Detroit and it's a very unique place. Here is a photo of the Arlene Schnitzer concert hall in Portland:
I can't wipe this shit eating grin off my face. I really didn't think he would come to Colorado.
The Gothic is a pretty small theater (1,100 capacity) with no real seating. A bunch of small raised tiers, great sound and sight lines from almost everywhere. So excited. I will be there early and know exactly where I will be standing for the show.
thedeepness wrote:I can't wipe this shit eating grin off my face. I really didn't think he would come to Colorado.
The Gothic is a pretty small theater (1,100 capacity) with no real seating. A bunch of small raised tiers, great sound and sight lines from almost everywhere. So excited. I will be there early and know exactly where I will be standing for the show.
I love how pumped up everyone is for this. Cannot wait.
deafmetal wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:PS - Get your dancing shoes on, Deaf. I'll be seeing you in PDX.
Excellent, let's meet up for some drinks:
Sold, Deaf, and I'll hold you to it. There are more of us STBCers in the upper lefthand corner, right? Hopefully we'll round up a small posse.
Ticket Purchased!!!!! With that over it is time to really get excited. As cool as it would be, $250 for the VIP ticket with the meet and great is too rich for my blood.

Anyone else on here doing the Colorado show at the Gothic? I am solo for this one, not the wife's cup of tea and I am thinking it is not going to be 5 year appropriate for my son.
Well, since June 15th is only five days after my 40th birthday, and I have always wanted to meet The Horror Master... I just purchased VIP tickets. Justified by telling myself it is still less expensive than a trip to NYC. Excitement levels are through the roof now.

Also, I am very much looking forward to hearing the new album in April.
Little Walter wrote:@deaf - What're ya gonna get signed?
Most likely my copies of Halloween on Varese and Columbia Japan, but this needs more thought. I'm sure I will spend the next four months agonizing over the decision, which is similar to what I went through for Fabio Frizzi last year, heh. You all would have laughed to see me on the plane clutching the empty sleeves for the original Beat LP's on my lap all the way to Texas.

Btw, I guess JC figured out a way to raise that "million dollars" he needed to pull off a live show.
Deaf, a buddy of mine is trying to figure out if he wants to go, I'll talk to him this weekend and pm you.
Spun out of control wrote:Second new Carpenter track from the second LP now up and streaming... 'Angel's Asylum'

Proggier than ever, to these cloth ears:
That is pretty damn proggy. Hearing some "let's get epic" vibes on the keys. Also, adding in some acoustic guitar is interesting, and almost reminiscent of Fabio Frizzi. This track could have almost snuck out of a newer Castlevania video game OST. I'm into it. :)