Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Cult Leader
Everyday Around The Cosmos (Vinyl LP) by Will C.

What happened when Will C. disappeared? Like Brian Wilson in the Sixties, this recluse of a man is becoming more and more known for his elaborate and highly inventive studio work, while shying away from the touring life. Spending the past few years under the wing of genius engineer Steve Desper, the man behind some of Frank Zappa and The Beach Boys' most universally revered works, Will returns with the fully realized LP Everyday Around The Cosmos.

An early contender for most aurally exciting and adventurous record of 2015, it is more warm and comforting than abrasive. Almost entirely lacking vocals, the music strikes a chord with the listener and true to the title, brings one on a cosmic journey. Containing no samples, these intricate songs began on piano and turned into living, breathing productions that reward those who brought their good pair of headphones. Limited in quantity, Everyday Around The Cosmos debuts on vinyl LP format, housed in a vintage style tip-on jacket containing a double sided 11x11 insert and full MP3 album download cards.

Will C. has a deep discography of solo projects and his work has been featured in / on / at:

BBC • Sirius XM : DJ Premier (Gang Starr) • New York Times • Ego Trip • Hype Machine • RAPstation : DJ Chuck D (Public Enemy) • Byron Crawford • BET • Broadway Video • WFMU • The Boston Herald + Globe

Capitol • Sony • Warner Bros • Elektra • Atlantic • Stones Throw • Delicious Vinyl • Cold Chillin' • B Boy Records • Get On Down • Diggers With Gratitude • Now-Again Records • Brick Records
credits
released 05 May 2015

Everyday Around The Cosmos Was Composed, Arranged, Produced, and Launched Into Space by Will C. • DYP 019 • MMXV

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpkvGdR7q04[/video][video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYjpjf6QgIQ[/video]

This is an instrumental project from producer Will C. If you guys like the Blue Sky Black Death, Emancipator, or DJ Day that I posted, than I think you guys would dig this and those music vids are something to brag about. ;)

Available on vinyl via his Bandcamp.

By texasvinyl
Wait, hang on a minute, does Day have something new out/forthcoming? Haven't heard anything since the criminally overlooked Land Of 1000 Chances which was my pick for album of the year.
By The Cult Leader
Nothing new from Day as far as I know. Hopefully he has something dropping soon.