Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Peek-a-boo
I have been thoroughly enjoying listening to this on Spotify & the show was great too.

I have pre-ordered a copy from the Invada Records website & im sure it is going to look really neat, it is a unique colour. But with the rush of blood to the head buying it, I didn't realise until after that there is a box set due to come out too.

It's gonna be a great addition to the collection regardless!
By reddye6
I thought about waiting for the box set, but I decided to be safe and get the separate, Web-only releases. Who knows how many boxes they'll make, and I don't want to regret later.
By Mateo Sanboval
There are pre-orders for the boxes up at Amazon, but they had virtually no info last I checked. There was a bit of detail from Lakeshore at the outset (hand dipped vinyl, unique artwork), but it's been radio silence since then I believe. I bought the plain black versions from Amazon when they went up for pre-order and paid about $40 with shipping all told. No regrets. I'm still interested in seeing what the box set entails, but it'd take something pretty unique (like extensive liners) for me to consider double dipping at this point. Music is great. Release is comprehensive and quiet.

PS - Welcome to the board, SpaceCadet.
PPS - Your avatar creeps me the fuck out.
By Mateo Sanboval
skeletonbutt wrote:I'm still waiting for my V1 and V2 from Amazon.ca which I preordered MONTHS ago.
If you've not already, check in on that. Seems long overdue. I got Vol 2 on Nov 18th.
By SpaceCadet
Mateo Sanboval wrote:I'm still interested in seeing what the box set entails, but it'd take something pretty unique (like extensive liners) for me to consider double dipping at this point. Music is great. Release is comprehensive and quiet.

PS - Welcome to the board, SpaceCadet.
PPS - Your avatar creeps me the fuck out.
Thanks for the impressions! I'm so glad to hear about the sound quality. Thanks for the greeting as well, the image is a lot less weird if you know the source. Your avatar reminds me of Michael Caine.
By Mateo Sanboval
SpaceCadet wrote:Thanks for the impressions! I'm so glad to hear about the sound quality. Thanks for the greeting as well, the image is a lot less weird if you know the source. Your avatar reminds me of Michael Caine.
Oh I'm aware of the source, but, context aside, that freeze frame has always given me the heebie-jeebies. Now who is this Caine fellow you're referring to? Is he that pizza guy's brother?
By Hatter313
Wait....LESS weird if you know the source...hahahaha. Actually Mateo, I've been trying to place your avatar for close to three years now, I feel like I know it it's it just slightly out of my grasp.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:Wait....LESS weird if you know the source...hahahaha. Actually Mateo, I've been trying to place your avatar for close to three years now, I feel like I know it it's it just slightly out of my grasp.
Oh, wow. I rarely think about my own avatar, but I use it for nearly everything in the World Wide Web. He's a reclusive bugger; I'll say that much.
By skeletonbutt
Hatter313 wrote:Wait....LESS weird if you know the source...hahahaha. Actually Mateo, I've been trying to place your avatar for close to three years now, I feel like I know it it's it just slightly out of my grasp.
A Google image search makes finding an answer pretty easy.
By Hatter313
@spaceCadet, hahahaha! It was out of comraderie I assure you :D.
By skeletonbutt
Mateo Sanboval wrote:
skeletonbutt wrote:I'm still waiting for my V1 and V2 from Amazon.ca which I preordered MONTHS ago.
If you've not already, check in on that. Seems long overdue. I got Vol 2 on Nov 18th.
I had to place another order and finally got V1 today. Oddly, I got the clear black smoke variant from Amazon Canada which apparently is a sold out USA indie store exclusive.
By Mateo Sanboval
Sooooo many variants for this. Like maybe a dozen or so for volume 1?
By deafmetal
Mateo Sanboval wrote:Sooooo many variants for this. Like maybe a dozen or so for volume 1?
I heard they were all hand-dipped by @TAG. ;)