Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By chiefbrody
Brilliant, and a timely announcement. I was going to order the CDs, which are released this Friday. I'll hold off to complete my invada collection now.

My one regret is that I bought 1 of the 4 in black and the rest in the colour variant - I don't know what I was thinking!
By NathanLurker
chiefbrody wrote:Brilliant, and a timely announcement. I was going to order the CDs, which are released this Friday. I'll hold off to complete my invada collection now.

My one regret is that I bought 1 of the 4 in black and the rest in the colour variant - I don't know what I was thinking!

Don't worry about it chief, it's the same package, just the vinyl color that's different. Personally, I went with 2 volumes in color, 2 volumes in black. because 2 of the colors were less pretty than black. I think there's a brown one, don't really like that color, and one was....grey If memory serves ? for those 2, I felt black was prettier.But the beautiful red and purple I bought.
By chiefbrody
@Nathan, I know, I wouldn't be bothered. I just feel either 4 black or 4 colour would've made sense. Having said that, it's the music that counts.

I should also clarify, it's my one regret about this set - I'd be pretty lucky if that was my only regret in life!
By Hatter313
they just put them up for presale. I'm hoping that LITA will get distro again, last time I ordered the straight from Invada, which was awesome but also a little pricey for overseas shipment and conversion rate.

Hey @Invada, will you have US distort of the colored version or should i go ahead and order straight from you guys?
By invadauk
Hey guys

Hannibal Season 3: Vol 1&2 LPs are shipping this month (May) direct from us (Invada)

It is also available from all good record stores worldwide, as you may have gathered.

As with previous seasons, we have colour ways and good old black vinyl.

Pre sale link here:
http://www.invada.co.uk/collections/han ... 2c9514209b
Attachments
Hannibal vinyl Invada Records.jpg
Hannibal vinyl Invada Records.jpg (108.77 KiB) Viewed 4206 times
Hannibal vinyl LP Invada Records.jpg
Hannibal vinyl LP Invada Records.jpg (107.18 KiB) Viewed 4206 times
By Mateo Sanboval
Hannibal was a really fun and stunningly shot television show. The score was well matched and Mikkelsen was top notch as ever. It's still hard to believe that it was on NBC at all, never mind for three seasons. I'll miss it quite a bit.