Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker

yes yes yes
give it to me
give it to me now !

can't wait
By NathanLurker
Is Far Cry 4 going to reach North American distribution soon ? I'd like to ask my local store to order one copy of this and Ex Machina for me.
By invadauk
Hi guys -

here is a mock-up of the artwork -

triple vinyl with each disc getting its own colour (orange / blue / green)

its been a long time in the making this LP - its comes housed in a deluxe gatefold sleeve with a download card

we hope to ship within 3 weeks when the stock arrives -

in case you havent heard this already we think this is one of Cliff Martinez' best ever soundtrack. very much an electronic score - listen to a 4 track sampler here :

https://soundcloud.com/invadauk/sets/fa ... soundtrack
By NathanLurker
This finally reached my local record store, I picked it up yesterday, it sounds great, I think it's an essential release this year. I spun the first two discs, and today at work I got my earphones on, listening to the digital download that came with it. It's a super good Cliff Martinez release, and different from the rest of his soundtracks.

This is gonna spin often on my turntable.

By oaxaca
Oh man I bought this on Friday (22 quid in HMV) and have not stopped playing it since. I particularly like sides A, B, E and F. A lot of the music is exotic, Eastern, haunting and the percussion is really expressive throughout. Its the first Martinez soundtrack I've listened to and I'm blown away. I can see how it won a Bafta!