Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Hey I listened to the podcast.

I have to say I really don't care much for the song "The Bear And The Maiden Fair". I'd say I dislike it. also if I have to have that song on the soundtrack, I would place it at the end or beginning of a disc side. the way they did this, it kind of breaks the mood on side C to go from the score to that song and then back to the score.

Not a big deal though. That season 3 release has really good music on it. I think that season was the one I noticed the good music the most when watching the show.
By Spun out of control
Films on Wax don't seem to plug their own stuff on here that regularly - don't know why as it's often enjoyable and of interest - so here is a link worth checking out for anyone who can't get enough of film-related podcasts.. or the input of certain fellow STBC-ers:

SOUNDCLOUD LINK
By filmsonwax
Thanks Spun - it's mainly because I'm really lazy, but I do plan to regularly update more.
By zuko
Looking forward to this, has the Island podcast stopped appearing on iTunes?
By filmsonwax
No, I just haven't added it to the feed yet (see lazy comment above)
By Spun out of control
Nicely written. So is it worth double dipping if you already own the DeathWaltz Escape from New York, do you reckon, especially with so many other scores getting 'first time on vinyl' releases?

From your review it seems like you're suggesting 'yes'?
By filmsonwax
No, not really. I mean, if you don't have the DW you need this, but if you already have DW, you can skip it unless you have a major jones for the dialogue and artwork. And the DW sound is just a bit punchier.

And thanks!