Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By invadauk

OLDBOY Orange Vinyl Ltd Edition LP: PRE-SALE

PURCHASE FROM: http://invadarecords.bigcartel.com/prod ... 500-copies

Invada, in conjunction with Milan records, are ecstatic to announce the pre-sale for the soundtrack to Oldboy, for the very first time ever on vinyl.

This Invada version of the LP is strictly limited to 500 copies, pressed on collectors Orange Vinyl, (comes with download card) and features artwork by Laurent Durieux as seen here. This release has been overseen by internationally acclaimed writer, director & producer Nicolas Winding Refn (Only God Forgives / Drive / Valhalla Rising).

Released in 2003 , Park Chan-Wook's Oldboy is one of the most critically claimed films of the last 15 years. The South Korean mystery thriller is driven by a brilliant soundtrack curated by Cho Young-Wuk, featuring tracks, themselves titled after films, many being of the 'film noir' genre.

Stream a sampler from the soundtrack and read an 'Oldboy' related Invada interview with FACT magazine by clicking the link below.
http://www.factmag.com/2014/09/03/milan ... irst-time/

U.S / North American Customers may wish to purchase the Milan Records version (1000 copies) which is pressed on Red vinyl & is available direct from their store by visiting http://store.milanrecords.com/
By horseloverphat
Great news...

I just made a pre-order for Old Boy....the orange version. I cannot wait!

Any chance of you guys including the cover (only the cover) for Far Cry 3...I was told that you send me one (to replace my damaged one), but nothing was forthcoming.

Cheers.
By invadauk

@horseloverphat - yes , we now have spare sleeves.. can you email invadarecords@live.co.uk & remind us and i will include a sleeve when Oldboy goes out.

By horseloverphat
[quote=36260]
@horseloverphat – yes , we now have spare sleeves.. can you email invadarecords@live.co.uk & remind us and i will include a sleeve when Oldboy goes out.
[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks for your response.

I have mailed the relevent address...I included my Oldboy order deatils too, with my name and address etc.

Fingers crossed...that they'll arrive together.

Thanks again.

ps...out of curiosity, any plans on Lady Vengeance?
By sonnydexter
Love this soundtrack - can't wait to get my Orange copy :)
By sonnydexter
....and it didn't disappoint :)
By horseloverphat
I got mine..and am pleased.

But...the Far Cry 3 cover did not arrive with it! I am now giving up on chasing for this cover. I've tried numerous attempts (even offering to purchase) and all have failed.
By invadauk
@horseloverphat -

someone else is gonna end up with a cover then..!

Horsey - text me 07youhavemynumber
i'll call you back & we'll sort it

cheers!
By horseloverphat
Hi Invadauk...

Thanks for the quick response...I will contact you in a few days, probably after the weekend (I can give you a landline number to reach me)...we can take it from there. I've got the your number, so you can remove it, if you wish. :-)

Thanks.
By invadauk

@horseloverphat

okay no worries - will await your message / call..

By horseloverphat
Not a major gripe, but I hoped to see Cul-De-Sac on the disk, only because it is one of my fav moments/pieces from the film. The atmospheric piano tune that plays when Woo-Jin's shouting Mr Han, Mr Han etc...after he's been stabbed in the ear!

Great release though...and I thank you.