Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By fluppeco
hey max, I hope this can get fixed, apart from that it is such a sweet package though
By maxvelvet
This MUST be fixed!!! :D I'm curious to know if at this point was a serial error... :D I suppose that a box with the black S2V2 was placed by error near the colored vinyl, haha! :D
By fluppeco
for Invada's sake I hope it's just 1 box that got misplaced
By devilwidget
Record 2, side C, is a truly phenomenal piece of music.
By lazyben
For the record, all four of mine are the colored vinyl as ordered. UPS did their best to stop me getting them but no problem at all with Invada here.
By Pain_Bubbles
Received this today, fantastic set and extra kudo's to Invada for:

Making it available in both black and colored vinyl!
The included download codes!
The bomb-proof packing!
UPS shipping!

4.5+ hours of music on vinyl and digital (I am old fashioned and burnt 4 CD's from my FLAC files) for this huge box of joy 106€ including UPS shipping is really a bargain, Thanks!

Edit: The music reminds me of the various Fripp colaborations during some of the quiet moments.
By The Cult Leader
I finally got around to ordering this, purchased mine from Soundstage Direct. Cant wait!!
By tim28212
my season 1 order came in yesterday, can't wait to spin it this weekend. season 2, along with all other orders, will have to wait till after the holidays.
By fluppeco
invada fixed the issue with my order instantly, thanks for the quick fix!
By NathanLurker
The Bloodfest piece of music that plays on the finale of season 2 (last song from Season2Volume2) is an amazing piece of music.
By blastman
A bit late, but I just wanted to say a big thanks to Invada for getting my Hannibal set to me in time for Christmas, despite the fact it was only ordered on the 19th and I live in Ireland. Much appreciated, guys, I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and look forward to what 2015 will bring.
By Occhionero
I hoped that the "Hannibal" Theme will be on the LPs.
But maybe, as a suggestion, @Invada will put this on a 7" for the Record Store Day ;-)
By Oiche
@Occhionero - Now thats a nice idea!
By chiefbrody
Just a heads up for anyone looking for this (esp in the UK) - the set of black vinyl is now only £59.99 delivered from Invada. Seems an even bigger bargain than before for 8LPs (£74.99). Personally I'm disappointed as I just dropped the cash on two volumes (colour, to be fair), but I would have just got the full black set if it had been that price when I was ordering, as it'd be much cheaper and the colour doesn't matter so much to me.