Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
@ronnies, click on the link to the newsletter from invadauk a few post back, at the bottom is a link to the preorder page
By Hatter313
Thanks Invada for taking care of me so fast, i really appreciate it!
By NMA
@invadauk - Any news about my shipping quote? :/
By invadauk

@NMA

hey dude - weve done everything we can - and the very cheapest would be £20 (£19.99)

and we would be taking a hit on that.

if you want to do something email us with SPIN BLACKEST in subject matter to
invadarecords@live.co.uk

thanks man
By scentofdeath
Is it too much if I ask whether the color vinyl for Hannibal will be opaque, transparent, or mixed/marbled ?

By invadauk

@scentofdeath

Hi there - about the colours we will be putting up some pictures tomorrow - will host links here.

thanks
By Hardrain02
The first three volumes arrived today, (season 1 parts 1&2 on Tanum Brown and Amarone Grape, and season 2 part 1 on Travertine Grey), the whole package looks absolutely fantastic, and really suit the tone of the series although I haven't opened the gatefold to see the interior artwork yet. Cant wait for season 2 part 2 to arrive and complete the set, and more importantly I cant wait to get listening as soon as I am home.
By The Cult Leader
Pictures? Interested in seeing how this turned out. Still haven’t made the leap yet.
By Hardrain02
Cult, Ill get some uploaded once I am home tonight.
By Hatter313
Wow, i thought these weren't even shipping out for another couple of weeks! oh man I'm excited.

Come on Cult! do it, you know you want to!
By Hardrain02
A few Pics of the first three volumes.

By Hatter313
oh those look killer! (sorry)

Can't wait!!
By nick1972
@Hardrain02 - did you order all four colours? if so did they not ship all four together?

not got mine yet
By Hardrain02
@nick1972 yeah I ordered the 4 pack bundle but I just assumed the final volume (season 2 volume 2) will be along later. Also I think they had a nightmare with the weight if them in regard to shipping all four at once so might have been more cost effective for them to do 3 at once then one later on. Especially as they had the awesome free shipping to the UK for this one.

They have always been on top of my orders so I'm not worried.
By invadauk

@Hardrain02 - thanks for the kind words

@nick1972 / @Hardrain02 / @Hatter313 / @TheCultLeader

if you are in the UK - these have started shipping :

you will receive them in 2 individual packages to avoid the dreaded 2 Kilo rule -
one of the packages will have 3 LP's in the other one will have 1 - all are tracked and recorded.

people outside of the UK - product is starting to ship via UPS over the next few days.

we have still have the offer on for free UK shipping on all 4 + 50% discount for rest of world.
Colour bundles are going pretty quickly & we have ltd supply / Black vinyl bundles we have enough for the time being.

thanks for all your support here - ridiculously big project to take on, and ive aged about 10 years in the last 60 days, glad to hear positive feedback
By Hatter313
@invadauk. Well thank you for the effort, this really looks like a stunning package and I look forward to giving it quite a few spins as the cold sets in!

By Hardrain02
@Hatter313 spun the first double LP last night, sounds fantastic, great pressing and quality score. This will be on heavy rotation for all that picked it up I think.
By scottyboy71
I got mine today and it is gorgeous

I've given volume one a spin and it sounds beautiful. It's a score with some very quiet parts and they come across very well.

Oh and chiming in on the packaging/ shipping that's been going on in other threads these were packed in this tank

And wrapped in a bubble wrap envelope. I noted the postage at £3.90. My guess is that Invada swallowed nearly a tenner to get that to me. Frankly the £80 I dropped on this feels like a steal. Invada want us to have this!
By scottyboy71
And volume four just showed up

By blastman
I want these, payday not until next week though. I'm hoping the coloured bundle will last until then!
By Hatter313
it has landed in new york...I had them delivered to office so i can't do anything but stare at them in awe...but wow..Invada, take a bow. I'm glad i have a long holiday weekend coming up to sit back and enjoy these.
By scentofdeath
These are now available at Experimedia too.
By fluppeco
All 4 arrived together today, sadly S2 Vol2 is a black one and I ordered the coloured package. hope it can get sorted.
By maxvelvet
Uoh @fluppeco, I had the same bad surprise... unbelievable!!!

Let's see what happens...