Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By invadauk

@mosterworship - sent a message through your website contact..

dod you get it ? or have you got a direct email i can mail you on?
By monsterworship
@invadauk. Got your message

Emailed u back, thanks!.

By Gehirn
Anyone got Farcry yet? Mines warped on both lp's, wondering if it's the same with anybody else.
By ninjaqutie
Yeah, is there a US place to buy these? Purchasing overseas is price-A
By dreddfan
any drokk owners - did the record come with a download card too? don't see it mentioned on the site.
By maxvelvet
@dreddfan: no download card in the vinyl edition.
By dreddfan
cheers, slightly frustrating when that happens but I suppose it's more of a bonus than anything else
By kingmob
Yeah I ordered one from my local record store here in the US.
By maxvelvet
SYNTH HEAVY SOUNDTRACK FROM 1985 MOVIE WARNING SIGN TO GET DELUXE RELEASE
"Invada Records Announces the Release of a Powerful Score from one of the Industry's most Creative Composers; Craig Safan's music to the 1985 20th Century Fox Science Fiction Thriller"

Invada Records presents Warning Sign on double (2x) LP, CD and Digital Download in a new special edition that features an expanded version of Craig Safan's original 1985 LP program, along with 15 unreleased cues presented as bonus tracks. The score has been newly remastered by Optimum Mastering, and features new artwork by Marc Bessant (Portishead / DROKK etc), liner notes by Craig Safan himself, plus George Ginn (Legendary 84 year old owner of the UKs oldest soundtrack store 'The Record Album') presenting a comprehensive package befitting one of the scores that was an important part of the 80s craze of electronic film music.

LINK SAMPLES

;)
By invadauk

@spunoutofcontrol

no news yet - bloody pressing plants are being vague about delivery times.. realistically end of oct / earl nov for release..

we have a few more things upcoming - hopefully will be able to announce around 1st week of september

cheers for the enquiry though! - we love this score - not many people know it..
By maxvelvet

LINK

Preview HERE! ;)
By NathanLurker
Well this is interesting. Can't afford to pre-order now but I'll keep an eye on this release.
By syndicate
Invada any chance of LITA getting copies of your releases? The exchange rate and shipping to the US is a killer.
By invadauk

@syndicate hi there.. We have distribution in the U.S though RedEye - they should be able to save you a few $$ when they distribute the record over there.
If you ask your local store for it - tell them that they can get it through RedEye. I believe they are pretty big in the U.S

Thanks for the support
By jdubtxn
I think I still have a sealed copy of the original Warning sign. Bought it from the guys that used to distribute stuff for Varèse Sarabande.
By syndicate
Thanks for the response Invada! Does RedEye get any of the color vinyl or is it only available through your webshop?
By invadauk

@syndicate hi buddy , they are all Splatter vinyl. 750 units.. all the same colour red and white splatter. double vinyl.
cheers!
By syndicate
Thanks! I was also wondering about Hannibal and Oldboy.
By invadauk

@syndicate

Oldboy in the states will be through Milan Records on Red vinyl / the Invada copies are on Orange vinyl

Hannibal - there are 4 individual double Lps - each lp there will be a black vinyl version & a coloured vinyl. they will all be distributed in the states

thanks

By toosoonjunior
I'm not familiar with Warning Sign, but after skimming the tracks on bandcamp, this sounds great! I'll definitely pick up a copy once it's stateside!