Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By seb
Made an official sub-forum for invada.

If someone could make separate topics/discussions for all their soundtrack releases in the invada forum (like with the rest of the labels) that would be great!
By reddye6
And your firmness got me firm.

This chain can now quietly shake its head.
By texasvinyl
Then you need...

I am still holding out for a pink copy of Far Cry 3 at a reasonable price. Maybe I'll find one some day.
By NathanLurker
Could get one pink far cry 3 for you texas. Between 60 to 65$ shipping included probably. If it's still at the local store
By texasvinyl
I'd be interested, that would be awesome. If it's there and you make it by the store, you can email me, texasvinyl at gmail dot com.
By 10T5
++++++++100
By Spun out of control
Thought you guys might be interested in this mini feature from the May issue of Uncut magazine... (forgive the wonky/arty scan)

Some succour as we wait patiently for news of Ex Machina on vinyl. Hasten to add that the magazine is well worth purchasing yourself - also has reviews of Ex Machina soundtrack & Finders Keepers Jodorowsky LPs...
By Spun out of control
The vinyl related podcast world seems to be really buzzing at the moment... here's Reg from Invada on the latest Modern Vinyl 'cast (see they also had Waxwork on their previous episode 058)

LINK

2 different covers promised for the forthcoming Nightcrawler release.
By BurningTapes
Huge sale on at Invada website folks! Including all your favourites - DROKK, 30 days of night, etc...
By chiefbrody
Thanks for that. There were a few items I'd already bought at full price, but still managed to pick up a few bargains on things I've been meaning to buy.
By invadauk

Just a quick heads up to say our sale ends midnight monday night/ tuesday morning UK time..

Upto 75% off on sale items

We have around 5 DROKK mega edition tins left . These are currently half price and will never be made again.. (mainly because they are so damn expensive)

Other items educed some of you may be interested in are
Power Glove EP 1 EP 12"
Power Glove - Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon LP
Cliff Martinez - The Knick LP
Hannibal - All LPs from season 1 and season 2
Cliff Martinez - Solaris Picture Disc LP
Oldboy - Orange vinyl LP
+ a load of other good stuff..

http://www.invada.co.uk/collections/invada-summer-sale
By blastman
Anyone want a small Drokk t-shirt? No way I'll be able to shed the weight (and height) necessary to fit into it when it arrives! :)
By scentofdeath
Hi Invada, will you also press the Hannibal Season 3 music?
By chiefbrody
I came into this thread to ask about Hannibal Season 3, but I see the previous post in September wasn't answered.

I've just finished watching Season 3 and would love to complete the set on vinyl. I noticed the CDs will be released this month. Any word on a vinyl release?
By blastman
Another request for season 3 here, would love to have a full set, since I loved the series so much.

Oh, and Invada have a sale on at the moment, in case anyone didn't know already.
By invadauk
Hi all... sorry it's been a while since the last post. We've been busy prepping a lot of stuff.

Thanks for the interest in the Kreng vinyl.

We're pretty excited about this one ourselves.

You'll know Kreng from his score to Cooties, released last year by our pals DeathWaltz Recording Company & Milan Records.

Our vinyl will be a 2x transparent LP. Included is a 12 page booklet, all designed by John Bergin.

Actually, the design is beautiful. The music recalls a mix of Nine Inch Nails, Aphex Twin and Mogwai.

Limited to 500 copies worldwide - either direct from us or your local record shop.

Projected release date is June 24th, though we may put it up earlier on our site. Stay tuned.

Soundcloud sampler here:
https://soundcloud.com/lakeshore-record ... eng#t=0:00

Some more exclusive details about the project from the Bloody Disgusting site:
http://bloody-disgusting.com/music/3386 ... exclusive/
Attachments
Camino Invada Records.jpg
Camino Invada Records.jpg (233.23 KiB) Viewed 15762 times