Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By regularstormy
i was looking to get one of the splatter editions of the maniac vinyl. i can purchase or i have an extra copy of the mondo oblivion soundtrack on clear i would be willing to offer up

email: regularstormy@hotmail.com
By layneharvey
i got one. thanks, guys!
By afriendofken
@regularstorm it's yours! I'll email you just now.
By afriendofken
Both extra copies now gone. Good luck everyone!
By logicmill
Have two extra pink splatter and one pic disc.
First come first served.
By NathanLurker
My copies are all gone too. I'm glad I could help some people!
By Bub
Nathan, waiting on your reply. Making sure I'm good.
By andi
How much would it cost me incl. shipping to germany? Thanks!
By HoraceBones
I'd like one..US customer here. Somebody be a buddy.
By zappaman
logicmill, I would love one of each!
please let me know how much with shipping to the US!
Thanks!
By dumaisaudio
logicmill - I'm in the US and could love a copy on pink splatter. What's your email? You can email me at dumaisaudio[at]me[dot]com, please get in touch! Thanks in advance!
By dumaisaudio
logicmill – I’m in the US and could love a copy on pink splatter. What’s your email? You can email me at dumaisaudio[at]me[dot]com, please get in touch! Thanks in advance!
By brandone53
US customer here as well, either splatter version (or as beggars can't be choosers- any will do). Offering to trade for Mondo version plus any price differences(when available) or pay upfront. Thanks!
By dumaisaudio
I'm in the US and would like a copy of either splatter version. I'll pay cost, plus shipping and paypal fees. dumaisaudio[at]mac[dot]com.
By Dante_Fierro
You still have any copies?
By Dante_Fierro
Would love a copy. Will pay immediately.
By Dan_Flannel
US resident here, also looking for either splatter pressing. Will cover all costs immediately via paypal. My email is Dan.P.Fennell@gmail.com

Thanks!
By norler71
I reached out last night to no avail... Anyone still holding a copy to sell to a US resident?

Would greatly appreciate it!

norler1971@gmail.com
By dumaisaudio
This thread seems like a shot in the dark. People have offered but they have no way to contact them.
By logicmill
no idea of postage at this stage.....if you want a silver or pink splatter let me know. I have bagged two more of each.

weatheredwall@btinternet.com

We can talk again when I receive the discs.
By logicmill
no idea of postage at this stage.....if you want a silver or pink splatter let me know. I have bagged two more of each.

We can talk again when I receive the discs.
By logicmill

We can talk again when I receive the discs.'[