Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By mynamesmike
I'll be doing the same should i see them go on sale....
By heelsinc
Chuck can you please email me so we can work out details heelsinc@aol thanks man
By NathanLurker
If Death Waltz can sell to Canada I could buy a few copies to pass to US customer. Otherwise I'll want to get a copy from someone.
By norler71
I'd consider it a nice Father's Day treat if someone would be willing to pick up a copy for me.
I'm in Hastings On Hudson, NY, USA.
Thanks. Reach me at norler1971@gmail.com
By albatard
If someone is willing to help me, i'll call my unborn son with his name. He'll have an altar with his face in the baby's room and will be worshipped twice everyday.
I'll also pay for everything of course.
Please mail me at albatard@hotmail.com if interrested

Cheers
By hncreature
If someone would be so kind to add me to their list - I'm in the States and will cover all charges naturally - You can check my credentials at Ebay under my tag name here - Thank you!

Email: hncreature@yahoo.com
By hncreature
Thank you!
By deathwaltz
I'll look into the PM function when we get the website back!
By deathwaltz
Yep they can...
By hiitsmekirk
Hello, if someone could help me out here in California I would really appreciate it. This was the release I heard about that introduced me to Death Waltz. My email is nlprogression@gmail.com . I don't have much in the way of trade but I would of course pay price, shipping and some extra for your time if you like. Thank you so much.
By minhtran513
Hi - also looking for a copy if someone would kindly sell/trade. I'm a twice subscriber from Los Angeles and Death Waltz is how it should be done! My email is minhtran513@yahoo.com. I'll also be at Comic-con if anyone wants/needs any exclusive show pieces next month. Thanks!
By logicmill
So the question needs to be asked, will there be any limit on how many copies UK purchasers are allowed to buy to help out those on this list?
By Bub
Hey guys, I'm in the US & it looks like I'm gonna need some help obtaining this as well from one of you fine fellows in the UK/EU. Payment will be quick & even in advanced if necessary. In return, I can help you get a hold of whatever you're looking for whether it's Mondo or just U.S. releases/exclusives in general. I've been an Ebay member for almost 13 years with close to 1200 feedback 100% positive. My email address is lanemyer1@hotmail.com. Hit me up here or send me an email & we'll work out the details. Thanks!
By unpopular_poet
Hey everybody -- my eBay member name is unpopularpoet -- I have 100% positive feedback and have been buying on there for years. I would really appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks

Dan
By layneharvey
if any of the UK friends here can help me out as well, i would be incredibly thankful. i can pay immediately via paypal. please! any one of the three releases would be totally fine. my email is harveypetit (at) gmail (dot) com.
By Bub
Need some help here guys!
By siforster
Hey all,

Any chance that we can keep all the requests for this in this one thread? We're going to end up with dozens of the things otherwise :)
By NathanLurker
I managed to get 5 extra copies of MANIAC. I got 2 of each colors, I'm keeping one of them for me obviously. I'm in Canada, usually, shipping from Canada to US is around 10 to 17$. So if any US members want it my contact is : backalleylurker@gmail.com
By freshoj
many thanks to logicmill for buddying up with me and snagging some silver vinyl to send stateside!

vinyl buddies FTW! (thanks Spencer!)
By Bub
Nathan, you got mail.
By unpopular_poet
Thanks to Nathan for hooking me up, I really appreciate it!

Dan
By afriendofken
Bagged two additional copies of Maniac on mirror with blood splatter. They're up for grabs, shipping from UK.

Email: afriendofken at hotmail com
By layneharvey
yes! thank you so much, nathan! super excited to be able to get this, thanks to you.