Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Due to the production company doing several licensing deals with this title we can't sell direct to the USA or France.

I suggest UK folks try and help out people in these countries by either swapping or selling at cost to help eveyones karma.

Go for it.
By logicmill
Think that Can should be a Cannot?

By freshoj
I'm in the US and would be very grateful if someone could snag me a copy - I could pay or trade something my from my discogs inventory (or let me know if you are interested in jazz lps).
Link to my discogs inventory
By freshoj
Oh, and thanks in advance and thanks Spencer!
By unpopular_poet
I would also be very grateful to someone if they could trade or sell me the DW Maniac...I could always buy the mondo pressing and trade or buy or trade something else. Just let me know what it will take..I am going to have to buy it on eBay otherwise...and we all know where those prices go.

Thanks!
By siforster
Will be on it just as soon as I get to my computer - can get a spare if anyone wants
By freshoj
Wow, I don't see a way to PM on here? my email is freshoj at freshoj dot com if anyone wants to get in touch to coordinate helping a US brother out!
By siforster
Wow, I don’t see a way to PM on here?

Was just looking for that myself!
By logicmill
Up for helping out US customers.
By aeonblack
Can you sell to Canadian customers, Spencer?
By Jeff
I know people may not want to expose these so publicly, but perhaps post your email if your'e willing to help or need the help? Since we have no PM option?
By grumpynorthener
when's this going on sale?
By vinylyniv
it's going to be a surprise flashdance, sorry flash sale.

"she's a maniac, maniac oh nooo"
By gilsteph
Im guessing it will be on sale the same time as the web page starts working again! Anyway my green fog vinyl FOG OST arrived today so couldn't be happier!!!
By heelsinc
Heelsinc aol.com

Please need someone to pick this up for me and ship it to New York.

Thank you so much.
By monstersatplay
Also looking for someone to help me out with purchasing and shipping one of these to the U.S. undead@monstersatplay.com - wiling to purchase, trade etc. Thx everyone.
By unpopular_poet
My email is dan.nelsonlaw@gmail.com....as I said before, willing to trade, buy, etc to get one shipped to the US. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Dan
By fluppeco
I assume the rest of EU can order the DWRC Maniac?
By John_Flichty
I would be more than interested too, as a poor French boy living in Paris.
My email : mathieucore@hotmail.com

The soundtrack won't be available anywhere else (Piccadilly, Norman Records...) or even other UK webshops won't be able to sell to France ?
By dumaisaudio
Is this the the original movie score or the recent remake being released by DW?
By dumaisaudio
Either way, I'd love to get a copy from someone in the UK. I'd pay cost plus a little extra to cover your troubles.
By afriendofken
I'll be trying to buy two copies, one for me and one for someone here.
By mynamesmike
Was this released today then?

I've been working all day and come back to a poorly DWRC website.

Am very keen to pick up this one if Ive not missed it already.
By chuck
I can pick up an extra for someone here. no problemo at all. it'd be a pleasure to help someone out.