Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By shape999
Posted in the wanted section as well. But if anyone can get another copy of any version I'd be willing to pay trade etc. let me know thanks. Shape999@me.com
By 88KRISTIAN
@shape999 I've sent you an email
By phantasm
i had a guy pull out of a MANIAC swap after the fact earlier today: warning.
By ClaytonRyan
I lucked out and got a spare copy of DWRC The Fog that I would be happy to trade with someone for a DWRC flesh or metallic copy of Maniac. Let me know if you would like to trade. I'd also be happy to pay cost and shipping if someone could order and ship it to me.

thanks!

claytonryanimages @ gmail com
By jonnydub
does anyone in the US have the first mondo release of the original Maniac score? am trying to hunt it down, ta
By jamie
Cool nice one Clayton I have a silver Maniac for swap .Was looking for a copy of The Fog .would be great to swap.jamie_76@msn.com
By scottydoo
I've got 2 copies of the picture disk version in the shop to sell will ship to the states, ideally want to sell to someone who is going to one of the Goblin shows and can get me a copy of the DW release , message me swampythechef@hotmail.com
By DOwl
I have an extra copy of MANIAC on Silver Splatter (also the Flesh coloured version, if you prefer that), would love to trade it for someone's THE FOG, DW GOBLIN SHOW release or (I know, a long shot) SUBSCRIBER EDITIONS OF HALLOWEEN 2/3, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK or hell, might even trade it for a HALLOWEEN 3 FLEXI!

Let me know :)
By logicmill
I now have the following extra Maniac for sale at cost plus postage to overseas fans :
1 x Silver
2 x Flesh
2 x Pic Disc.

expect to pay around £40 total inc. Insured postage to US

email : weatheredwall@btinternet.com
By neilskiskiski
How come my Maniac has a label that states...."Ltd edition of 350 Black vinyl with blood splatter". I thought the 350 ltd ed was Silver with splatter. Or is this a repress???
By unpopular_poet
Just wanted to throw a +1 for logicmill -- just got my Silver Maniac copy from him -- a whole 3 days shipping time from the UK to Chicago. Fastest turnaround ever. Thanks man!

Dan

There really should be a thread for trusted traders....should I start one?

By thedeepness
Do you by any chance still have the silver maniac? If so I would trade you either the Halloween 2 OR 3 SUBSCRIBERS EDITION for it. Both 2 and 3 are the same orange black split so you can pick. I don't really care too much, I just plan to buy the regular edition to replace it. You get the record and poster but I would keep the 12" x 12" litho. Both are in great shape, still in shrink, played a few times on a nice table, stored in poly lined sleeves.
Let me know,
Jeremiah
By Bub
NathanLurker gets a +1 from me. Helped me bag both a silver & a flesh Maniac & they arrived in perfect condition!
By unpopular_poet
NathanLurker gets another +1 from me as well -- fast and furious Maniac from Canada -- thanks man!

By layneharvey
SAME HERE! @nathanlurker rules. my silver splatter arrived in lovely condition. and the silver is NICE. i love it.
By chuck
+1 for Jeff in Chicago for my Mondo Maniacs! Diamond dude!
By neilskiskiski
Is no one gonna reply to my question.
Well, i investigated further, and checked the few copies on ebay. When i zoomed in on the sleeves, checking the sticker, they all say "Black vinyl, with Blood Splatter".
How come?????
By layneharvey
mine says the same thing. seems to be just a misprint on the sticker. now, if the vinyl was actually black with blood splatter, that would be something else entirely. although that would probably look pretty badass.