Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Aremagod
Here's the gist of the story....Waxwork sent me two picture discs instead of a Candy Cane variant. They then sent me a Candy Cane variant. When I asked about getting a shipping label sent to me so I could return one picture disc, they told me to keep the extra picture disc since they goofed up.

I don't need two picture discs and I'm not looking to profit off this so I'm not throwing it on ebay or taking cash for it. If someone is interested let me know what you might have for trade.....I'm not looking for anything specific so it might make this harder or easier depending on what might someone might throw out there for trade.

It is opened but not played. The sticker said Candy so I opened it to look at it while the picture disc was playing and I was going to play it next to check for noise, etc.
Little Walter wrote:I've got a yellow Taxi Driver and a mummy variant of Tales from the Darkside for trade. Anything specific you're looking for? I've got a lot of Waxwork records for trade if you have any holes.
The holes in my Waxwork collection are the now expensive Creepshow, Rosemary's Baby and Day of the Dead variants. That's why I didn't have any specifics for this trade as my wants...DW Godzilla Atomic Breath variant plus the Waxwork I want would make me look like idiot if I asked for those in a trade.