Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By skeletonbutt
I'm considering letting go of my Robocop double LP and the Halloween double LP (black vinyl) if anyone wants to do a trade. I've listened to both a few times each, and while I like them I do not love them. The Halloween one has a slightly crunched corner from when it was sent up from the US. I'm located in Canada and would prefer to trade with a Canadian, but would be willing to trade with someone in the US. If you have anything to trade, just reply with your list in this thread. I've been an eBay member for almost 20 years and have nearly 400 positive feedbacks on there which I can link you to.

Below is the corner of the Halloween. Can provide more pictures and proof if necessary, just let me know.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NwluQFX.jpg[/img]
By DavidAlexander
Hey, fellow Canadian. Interested in both but definitely Halloween. I'm in Ontario. I have a few modern titles to trade but the rest are older stuff. If you are into any of the older stuff I can give you a bunch of them for yours since yours are newer and worth more.

Nightbreed (Boone/Cabal variant) - opened but never played.

The Strokes, Angles

St. Vincent, Actor

Explorers OST

La Mort en Direct (Death Watch)

Return to Eden , Brain May (sealed)

Meco, Encounters of Every Kind

Epcot Centre Official Soundtrack

70s rock ...
John Baldry, It Ain't Easy

And some Jazz stuff:
The Modern Jazz Quartet, One Never Knows (score for "No Sun in Venice")

A Chick Corea/Dave Holland record and some Newport in New York festival records.

This is just the stuff I have in my "for trade" pile, let me know if there is anything you are looking for in particular and I might be willing to part with it, I have OSTs, electronica, jazz, rock and classical stuff.

- David
By skeletonbutt
Thank you for your reply. To be honest, I'm only looking for soundtracks as I don't want to amass a large library of vinyl, so I'm limiting myself to only movie music. Unfortunately there is nothing on your list that is jumping out at me. A couple things in particular that are on my want list is Assault on Precinct 13 and It Follows if you happen to have those in your collection. Thanks again!
By DavidAlexander
Cool, I have both of those in my collection but I don't want to part with them :)

Any chance you want to sell me the Halloween?
By skeletonbutt
Possibly, what's your offer? Shipping will probably be $10-$15 Canadian on top of it.
By DavidAlexander
Where are you in Canada? I am in Ontario close to Toronto (Guelph), if you are nearby maybe we could meetup in person and save me shipping costs?

How does $30 sound? If you are close and we can meet up then I can pay $45 since I will be saving shipping costs. I know it goes for more on Discogs so I understand if you aren't interested in this, I just don't have a ton of cash right now.
By DavidAlexander
Cool man, that's amazing you are in Guelph too!

Let's start figuring out a time/place to meet via email, (stein@rogers.com)

Also maybe next time make your replies private as your last reply was public and it included that I live in Guelph and I'd rather not have a record of that on a public forum.
By skeletonbutt
Sorry, I'm new here and not quite sure exactly what I'm doing. I deleted the reference to Guelph.

This week is a little busy for me. I'm around home at 8AM if you wanted to stop by here. Otherwise you could come by 830PM or 9PM?
By DavidAlexander
Hey man, I saw that you replied but for some reason I can't see what you wrote. Maybe the private settings aren't working right. Weird. Anyways, if you still want to meet up and do this email me, stein@rogers.com
By skeletonbutt
Hmm, I could see you replied but I don't see a reply. Not sure what's going on here.

Edit: You can find my ad on Kijiji and contact me that way if you want.