Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By grnewby
Hi all
I’m new to this forum so forgive me if this post is in the wrong section. I’ve recently starting collecting a lot of Mondo, Deathwaltz and Waxworks vinyls and have already amassed quite a few (it’s become a bit of an obsession). One in particular that I was after was the Mondo limited clear vinyl variant edition of Poltergeist. I eventually won a mint unplayed copy from eBay yesterday but unbelievably I was handed a sealed version that my girlfriend imported from Australia.

I now have two copies and was wondering if anyone on here would be interested in trading for something else. As I have only just started collecting there are many soundtracks I want that currently don't have so all offers are welcome.

From what I understand, the clear variant was limited to 500 copies.

Anyone out there interested?

Thanks in advance.
By grnewby
Excellent. Thanks NMA. I'll have a look at your listings now.
By grnewby
This is along shot NMA as it's not in your listing but do you have any variants of the Mondo Halloween soundtrack? If not, is there leverage to trade two for Poltergeist?
By NMA
@grnewby Unfortunately I don't have any extra copies of Mondo Halloween soundtrack. Which two titles are you considering for the trade?
By grnewby
@NMA. Cannibal Holocaust Deluxe and Mondo, Scanners & Brood / Brain Splatter.
By NMA
@grnewby Although Poltergeist clear variant is a limited release, I guess (checking Discogs, etc.) it has the same value with Cannibal Holocaust Deluxe edition. So I guess I can trade with Cannibal Holocaust Deluxe only or Scanners&Brood and something else.

PS: I am from Turkey by the way.
By grnewby
@NMA. The deluxe edition of Cannibal Holocaust was a limited run of 1500 and OWS still has some in stock. The clear variant of Poltergeist is completely sold out. I can't find the actual number pressed. How about trading for DWR, Maniac / Silver with Blood Splatter and Scanners & Brood?
By NMA
@grnewby OK, let's do the trading. Could you please send an email?

mertaydin (at) gmail (dot) com
By grnewby
@NMA. Just sent you an email.