Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NomDePlume
Hi all!

I've been a member of the forum since it's inception although admittedly I'm not terribly active. I find myself in a bit of a quandary over this release.

I'm hoping there are some friendly collectors from abroad who are interested in scoring the Mondo release & will trade me for the Deluxe Edition.

If anyone is interested please hit me up here or via email- giallogoblin/gmail

To sweeten the pot if anyone needs a future vinyl buddy from the states I will gladly help in that regard as well.

Thanks so much!

By popsick
Hi there. I'm a Static Club member and will be getting the deluxe. Really like the look of the Mondo too so happy to pick up another copy if you still want to trade.
By NomDePlume
Ah! Popsick! Thanks so much! I actually just lucked out & scored myself the DE. I do still have a Mondo available so if you'd like to trade something else I'm all over it!
If not, I super appreciate your helpfulness!

I can't see how to close this thread so if an admin wants to dump/lock it that's fine by me!

Thanks!

By popsick
No worries, glad you got yourself sorted. There's none of my records I can think of that I'd want to trade but thanks for the offer, much appreciated. I'll score myself a Mondo at some point, there's plenty to go round.