Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
So having been fortunate enough to score a new stripe copy of this on Halloween, I am now in possession of a barely played black copy of MONDO's Omen reissue.

It's in great condition, the only reason i hadn't spun it more was that I was rarely in the mood for something as sinister as this score, but it is one of Goldsmiths best by far and one of the cooler packaging designs Mondo has put out.

anyway, it needs a new home. I have no idea what I'd be willing o trade it for, but I collect Goldmsith, Barry, Williams, Elfman, and non OST stuff like Oingo Boingo, NIN, Bauhaus, Hawkwind, Blue Oyster Cult, Tom Waits, Bowie.

I'd be interested in anything horror, fantasy, sci fi, action related, especially older 80's scores (like most of here haha)

Basically I'm open to a lot of things. this record isn't really worth too much on the second hand market, but if you wanted to just buy it, I would be up for that. $20 plus shipping (a bit less than cost i think, since it has been opened and played through once). I'm in the US, I'm willing to do an exchange or sale outside of the US, but obviously shipping costs being what they are could be a bit prohibitive.

Anyway, PM me here if you are interested, Thanks
By tim28212
@hatter, not to hijack your thread but if you are still interested in Poltergiest (original MGM) and John Barry's Somewhere In Time email me at tim28212@gmail.com. A while back you said you were interested in them so I left them out of my for sale ad.
By Hatter313
no worries, i sent you an email, thanks!
By chiefbrody
@Hatter, I didn't know if I could send you a PM on the other thread, so found one you'd started. Hopefully this finds you. I could send you a link to flac or wav files for zombi 2. Given you've already paid for it, I don't feel bad about sharing!

You may need to be patient though, it could take me a few days though. Send me an email if you want - Markfagan@outlook.com