Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By SpencerSlayton
Hey! I have a brand new, prestine copy of John Carpenter's "The Fog" OST incredibly limited screening edition on black vinyl, courtesy of the always impeccable Death Waltz Recording Company, that I would like to trade for any single (or combo, depending on the value) of the following:

~Rob - "Maniac" OST (Death Waltz - any version)

~Kokyo Kyokushu - "Studio Ghibli" (Mondo - any version, preferable Princess Monoke)

~The Caretaker - "An Empty Bliss Beyond This World" (History Always Favors the Winners - any version)

~Umberto - "Night Has a Thousand Screams", "From the Grave", "Final Exit"

~Gianni Rossi - "Gutterballs" OST

~Xander Harris - "Urban Gothic"

Or any other offer you're willing to make. I'm a fan of all things Death Waltz and Mondo, and a big fan of horror scores, so just make me an offer and we can work something out. I'm not looking to gouge anyone, I just want some new tunes and I have multiple copies of "The Fog".
By DOwl
Hey, I've got a Steel/Blood edition of Maniac! Also, I have a copy of The Caretaker's Empty Bliss. Both are sealed.

Although I'm not completely sure I want to part with that last one quite yet.

Please keep me in mind!
By ghostfires
I can very easily grab an extra copy of both Night Has a Thousand Screams and Urban Gothic on vinyl, if you'd like to trade those for the The Fog.

Let me know if that would interest you...where are you located?
By ghostfires
@SpencerSlayton - still interested in making a trade?