Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
ok, so the title seems strange. you may be asking, why would anyone in their right mind...? hear me out. i ordered two copies of Mondo's Maniac soundtrack (the most recent one), one from amazon and one from Mondo, hoping to get a black copy and a white copy. i ended up with two white copies (oh woe is me, right? :) ). well, the one i got from amazon is a bit warped, so i was wondering if anyone out there that really wants the white, but got the black would be interested in a straight trade. i opened this copy and listened to it one time, so there are no issues with it other than it has a slight warp when it is spinning on the turntable.

full disclosure: each time it goes around and hits the warped part, it makes a minor hiss sound. it is possible this could be remedied by adjusting the counterweight on my table, i just haven't had time to mess with it. anyways, i thought i would check here before going any other route because i know not everyone got the white variant that wanted it.

if there is no interest, i have til the end of the month to send it back to amazon to get a refund, but what use would that be to have it sit in their warehouse to rot for all time? hit me up here if interested and we can work out the details. respect.
By Bub
Hey Layne, if no one takes you up on your offer, you might wanna hang on to it. May be good collateral for future trades.
By layneharvey
@bub, true enough. thanks for the advice!
By Bub
No prob dude! I think collateral may have been the wrong choice of word but you know what I mean ;)
By hncreature
Geez Layne...sorry to see you are cursed with the "I Get All The Cool Variants" mojo...send some my way!
By layneharvey
@hncreature - i know! such a problem to have!!! :)
By reggieandre
Its a reproduction perhaps, you must see the authenticity of the print covers alone. Aside from using water marks and other security feature, you can also see the labels that proves it is the right copy.

Regards.
Reggie
"see my works at http://www.digitekprinting.com/foam-core-posters.
By manuorru
@layne Mondo's Maniac recently on Amazon???
By Whip Wilson
[quote=51765]Its a reproduction perhaps, you must see the authenticity of the print covers alone. Aside from using water marks and other security feature, you can also see the labels that proves it is the right copy.

Regards.<br>
Reggie<br>
“see my works at http://www.digitekprinting.com/foam-core-posters.

[/quote]
Is Reggie our first bot? Should we bronze him?
By layneharvey
@manuorru no, that was back in 2013. :)
By zuko
Open the pod bay doors Reggie.
By Whip Wilson
I'd like to put this to a vote: Henceforth all bots at STBC shall be known as Reggies. All in favor, say "aye." All against, pipe down.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Join our counter-movement!

...and say NAY!!!
By manuorru
[quote=51791]@manuorru no, that was back in 2013. [/quote]
Oh god!!! :-D :-D :-D
By manuorru
Hey @Mateo, can't understand "bot", let's explain please, so curious! ;-)
By Whip Wilson
Benedict Disco Suckington, I say nay...

To YOU, sir! And in so doing declare this measure passed by a count of 3 (three) to 1 (one). Bots are Reggies here now. Huzzah!
By Whip Wilson
Sure can, amigo. Reggies (bots) is shorthand for robots which, in Anglo-internet parlance, are programs that do automatic tasks on the World Wide Web. Spambots, like our new friend Reggie, are the most common type 'round message boards like ours.
By manuorru
Thanks @Mateo, so clear!
AYE!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Entwhistle Mateo Ballsingham - and by doing so, with your extremist protocols, you sir are closing the hearts and minds of good people to "The Works"* of Reggie. When we should be looking upon "His Works"* and weeping!

For shame!!!

* (Henceforth know as "The Works")
By tim28212
layne, one of my local shops has had a new copy in store for a while now. I believe I remember seeing it when I was there 2 weeks ago. I feel pretty sure it is a black vinyl copy. I think it had a price tag of $30. If you want me to go by and pick it up for you let me know. Be glad to do it for ya.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=51852]"Entwhistle Mateo Ballsingham – and by doing so, with your extremist protocols, you sir are closing the hearts and minds of good people to “The Works”* of Reggie. When we should be looking upon “His Works”* and weeping!

For shame!!!

* (Henceforth know as “The Works“)"
[/quote]

Oh ye of little faith! Make no mistake, I celebrate Reggie and I cherish The Works. This action is borne of adoration not abhorrence. Reverence not repugnation. Praise be to Reggie! For He has taught us that though it is a reproduction perhaps, we must see the authenticity! In His name we pray, andre.
By layneharvey
thanks, @tim! thats ok. i'm over it after a year and a half! a great record, but one is enough for me. :)