Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DarksideBerto
So through a fluke in the ordering system at Waxwork on the release date I ended up with 2 copies of the blood splatter variant (NOT the blood filled one) instead of 1 of each variant as I had intended. I'm really not a big flipper, at least not in the sense that I go out and buy coveted items just to sell them, so I would much rather trade it with another soundtrack aficionado and collector instead of selling it for money. Obviously I do not have the records in my possession yet and will update the thread when I receive them, but I am just testing the waters to see if there are any interested parties out there. There are a few items I've been looking for, mainly earlier Mondo releases (The Beyond, Deadly Spawn, Studio Ghibli).
By Hoodini
Hi
I might be interrested ; have you a list of what you are looking ?
I was really looking for one :)
By ghostfires
I also would be interested...if you'd like to put up a list of things you really want, I might have something since I own everything from DW, Waxwork, Mondo, etc. Or you can email me - rharris 07 @ yahoo. Thanks!
By DarksideBerto
Sure thing guys, here's a list of a few specific items I've been hunting for.

Mondo:
Maniac
The Beyond
The Deadly Spawn
Studio Ghibli

Those are really the ones that are the top of my list, there are a few early Death Waltz titles I'm missing but with the announcement of the re-issues I may hold out for those. But I would give them some consideration at least.
They Live
Prince of Darkness
Halloween III
The Devil's Business

By Hoodini
i have the OWS Cannibal Ferox split version of the unrated if your interrested, but i think i can trade it for a deadly spawn ;)
I really need that Friday :)
By ghostfires
I have the Studio Ghibli release from Mondo. It is the blue/red vinyl variant.

I also have the yellow variant edition of Devil's Business from DW.

Would trade either one if you're interested...
By DarksideBerto
@ghostfires the Studio Ghibli is definitely one I would be interested in and would consider the trade for that. Which cover art version is it? Feel free to e-mail me Berto1019@gmail.com
By ghostfires
@darksideberto - wow I'm an idiot. I hope this doesn't upset you too much, but I was misreading your post the entire time. I was under the impression you had an extra blood-filled record to trade. I do not need the blood splatter, as I was able to secure one of those. I'm sorry about my dumbass mix-up!
By DarksideBerto
No worries, it happens. I'll edit the original posting to be a bit clearer, sorry about that. @Hoodini if you're willing to part with the Deadly Spawn I would consider that trade possibly.
By Hoodini
Great, let's hook up ; i really want it ; i take it, thanks ;)