Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DarksideBerto
I have a few surplus items in my collection that I would be willing to trade. I'm in the U.S. but would be willing to ship overseas depending on the trade offered. I have the following available all in mint condition still in shrink wrap:
Godzilla (2014 remake, red vinyl variant)
and Blade Runner (2014 Vangelis score on red vinyl).

Records I'm looking for:

Halloween III

Hellraiser (1987 UK score on Silva Screen label)

Also open to other offers for horror or sci-fi soundtracks.
By manuorru
Can buy for you Keith Emerson's Inferno and Goblin's Zombi, or other Dagored/AMS/Btf/Cinevox/Doxy Cinematic releases, and trade with your 2 WW titles, if you want. I'm in Italy.
By DarksideBerto
I actually found a copy of Zombi, haven't had a chance to update my post yet, but if you could find Inferno and Goblin's Tenebre I would be willing to trade my Rosemary's Baby and Creepshow for them.
By manuorru
I already have Tenebre ready to ship, new unplayed and sealed, and need 1 week for Inferno. If you can confirm our deal, I will buy it for you!
Can contact at manuorru@inwind.it
By W666GNT
Is your creepshow still available? Is it the blood splatter on grey vinyl known as 'fluffy'? If yes to both then I have a Friday 13th split colour variant version that I will trade for this?
By DarksideBerto
Hey @W666GNT unfortunately the Creepshow was spoken for, sorry! (It wasn't the grey splatter version anyway, it was the blue vinyl).