Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Dentist
I bought multiple copies of both titles to ensure I got the variant editions. As such I have two copies of Poltergeist black and two copies of Deadly Spawn variant to trade. All opened only to verify colour.

Would be interested in House by the Cemetery, the New York Ripper, The Visitor, The Beyond, Chopping Mall, Dagored titles, Ennio or Goblin as well...
By brentonwalter
I dont know if you're interested, but I have a chopping mall variant I could trade for a deadly spawn variant. Let me know.
By soundtracks of fear
I would be interested in the Deadly Spawn variant as well - I am based in the u.k but send me a list of wants for trade and I can send you a list. rubandagar@gmail I am away from home this week but can give you a good list next week. Cheers D
By thedeepness
I have a House By the Cemetary (black/red split) I would trade for a deadly spawn variant. hit me up if you want.
thedeepness at yahoo dot com
By VinyLOST
[quote=27336]I bought multiple copies of both titles to ensure I got the variant editions. As such I have two copies of Poltergeist black and two copies of Deadly Spawn variant to trade. All opened only to verify colour.

Would be interested in House by the Cemetery, the New York Ripper, The Visitor, The Beyond, Chopping Mall, Dagored titles, Ennio or Goblin as well…
[/quote]

I have 2 variants of House by the Cemetery, NY Ripper, I ha be 2 copies of each of the 2 colors of Waxworks (pink & yellow haze) on the way, any very much Goblin. Please email to let me know if their is a price or what kind of trade you are interested in and what variant of Mondo's "The Beyond" you have. Please respond here or respond to

vinylostonwax@gmail.com or
brynhrrs@gmail.com

Please I'm very interested!!!!!

VinyLOST
By DarksideBerto
I've got a colored variant copy of The Visitor I'd be willing to trade for Poltergeist if you still have a copy available. It is Near Mint, opened and played once to verify color and quality and then shelved.
By The Dentist
[quote=27852]I’ve got a colored variant copy of The Visitor I’d be willing to trade for Poltergeist if you still have a copy available. It is Near Mint, opened and played once to verify color and quality and then shelved. [/quote]

Would do the Visitor for Poltergeist. Send me your email.
By syndicate
I have a copy of the pink Chopping Mall coming in the mail. The record would be factory sealed. I'm interested in the Deadly Spawn.
By The Dentist
Still sitting on a black Poltergeist. Anyone have a copy of Ennio's Il Gatto A Nove Code they might way to trade for?
By manuorru
@The Dentist, maybe too late?
Interested in both of above and many other Mondo releases...
Have many DW, Dagored, Morricone and Goblin for trade!
Mail me at manuorru@inwind.it
Manu - Italy
By soundtracks of fear
Is deadly spawn still available and are you US or Europe?
By Dr.Funtime
The Dentist: Are you in the US? If so, I have The New York Ripper split colored variant to trade for a Deadly Spawn variant, if you want to. NYR was played once, then shelved. There's a very minor indention (bump) on the jacket spine towards the top. Other than that, it's in tip top. Lemme know!
By soundtracks of fear
Yo Dr.Funtime you trying to jump the queue? No worries,I think the dentist is US anyway - not worth it with postage costs
By VinyLOST
Did this dry up from a Mondo release of 2 "turquoise Variants" ?