Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Hey guys, a few things I've got that i'm looking to trade:

DW In The Wall (US Brown and White - Shrink opened along opeoing to check for ticket,but intact around the sleeve, never played)

MONDO Paranorman Black (open, no shrink wrap, but otherwise MINT and unplayed)

MONDO Jurassic Park Black (side carefully opened to check color, otherwise untouched and MINT)

Some stuff i Want:

MONDO Blue Sunshine, either of the Blue versions
MONDO The Omen red variant
DW: Halloween 3 silver shamrock flexi
DW: Zombi 2 (splatter)
DW: Godzilla Atomic breath (long shot on this one, I know)

Suspiria Vinyl (Would consider any edition really, prefer colored. i know there have been a lot of these around)

Very much into Goblin and other Italian scores, huge Danny Elfman, John Barry and Jerry Goldsmith fan as well. I'm open to anything, so if you want one of these, shoot me a reply and lets chat. I'm in the US, but i'm not opposed to shipping to the UK or elsewhere.

Thanks!

By matowest
I'd be interested in your black JP if you're looking for a straight up sale. I don't really have the things you're looking for, but if you're looking for cash, just drop me a line at matowest@hotmail.com.

Good luck with your sale/search!
By Whip Wilson
Which Omen variant are you looking for?
By Hatter313
the red number of the beast one is the one i knew about, is there another?
By Hatter313
sorry, I've got a lot of what you have up already, thanks though!
By dreddfan
I've got a deluxe godzilla coming that I hoped to trade for a variant JP - since then a band I follow has reissued some early albums I want so if you were into a trade + cash I'd go for your black JP (the cash would part-fund a separate purchase!) rant_26 on ebay if you want to check feedback for me since I'm new here! let me know what you think.
By Hatter313
Hey dreddfan, i was just coming on here to say someone grabbed the JP already, Sorry. good luck though!
By dreddfan
ah never mind then! let me know if you want to buy a godzilla anyway! and I'll keep looking for JP
By Hatter313
Hey, yeah I'd totally be interested in buying godzilla deluxe from you, it's the atomic breath variant? how much are you looking to sell for?

Drop me a line, cjvanderputten@gmail.com