Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jdubtxn
I have

John Carpenter ‎– Assault On Precinct 13 DW vanilla twist version Mint
Christopher Komeda ‎– Rosemary's Baby - Music From The Motion Picture Waxwork Black w/ Burgundy Haze NM
Alan Silvestri ‎– Stephen King's Cat's Eye original VG+/VG+
John Harrison ‎– George A. Romero's Day Of The Dead Waxwork Flesh and Blood version NM - Sold

Looking to do trades for anyone that missed out of these releases. I am looking for original soundtrack stuff or Italian prog. Anything horror related is good but I am really interested in just about anything interesting.
By oaxaca
Would love a copy of DAY OF THE DEAD! Are you UK by any chance? I have some stuff to trade like All The Colours of the Dark (Finders Keepers) + quite a bit of other stuff.
By Bub
Hey Jdubtxn.

Would you be interested in trading Cat's Eye for Mutant OST by Richard Band? I would say it's in the same condition as yours. If you would like some pictures let me know.
By jdubtxn
I do have All The Colours of the Dark (Finders Keepers) already. I am looking for some older original stuff. Do you have a list of stuff you could send?
By jdubtxn
Bub I do already have that. Do you have a list of stuff you could send me? Thanks
By philball1974
Could trade you Rosemarys baby for Goblins Patrick?
By Bub
I don't have anything else to trade. I just happen to have an extra copy of Mutant & I figured it would've been a fair exchange since neither are super rare.
By jdubtxn
Hey philball1974 I didn't see this. I would love to trade if you still have it. Let me know.
By oaxaca
Hi,

Older stuff I have to trade:-

Death Wish 2 (near mint)
Warlock (Silva Screen) (VG+)
Electra Glide in Blue (US original gatefold with enormous poster + booklet) (VG+)
The Great Train Robbery (Jerry Goldsmith) - VG+
Picnic at Hanging Rock (Gheorghe Zamfir) - VG+
Fatal Attraction - Maurice Jarre - VG+
By jdubtxn
I would be interested in Warlock (Silva Screen) (VG+)
Electra Glide in Blue what were you looking for?
By jdubtxn
@philball1974 If you see this message me about the trade for Rosemary's baby. Thanks.
By oaxaca
Did any of the records I listed tempt you jdub?

In addition to those I mentioned I also have:-

Mondo's The Omen - has a seam split at the top unfortunately.
Kriminal (http://www.discogs.com/Roberto-Pregadio ... se/1898444) on Cinedelic records
Isao Sasaki's Adieu Galaxy Express 999 (1979 Japanese LP on Columbia - http://www.discogs.com/Isao-Sasaki-%E9% ... se/2123112)
Tai-Pan (Varese Sarabande)
The Bride of Frankenstein (3 bloody seam splits due to crap packaging in the post!!)
The Burning - Rick Wakeman (UK release)
The Mosquito Coast - Maurice Jarre

Let me know if any of these tempt you - I'd love to get my hand's on WW's Day of the Dead!
By Bub
Sorry man don't mean to derail your thread but funny you mention Bride of Frankenstein with 3 seam splits. I ordered one recently on Amazon. For a great price too. I gave them, Importcds, specific shipping instructions. "Sorry we can't do that" was their response or something close to it. Sure enough that jacket arrived all torn up. I returned it for a refund. Now they're selling one with description "jacket torn". And for more than what I paid! Assholes.
By jdubtxn
Hey oaxaca can you email me? It looks like the private message stuff is not working jdubtxn@gmail.com
By oaxaca
@jdub: Emailed you sir.

@Bub: My copy of Bride of Frankenstein was from importcd's too bub! The one I bought said it had a bent corner in the description so was a good price. Anyway it arrived and like yours it was a mess, all 3 sides had a split. I emailed them and they gave me a 60% refund.

I had ordered 2 LPs direct from their website before this and these came through with no problems. They're not the most accomodating company but I order quite a lot of stuff, mainly blu rays, through their website as I'm convinced they are customs friendly!
By ksam
Hey oaxaca, I see you have the burning UK release. Just wondering if you still have that and if you'd be interested in selling. I'm in the U.S. and it's been tough finding that particular variant. Thanks!
By ksam

Hey oaxaca, I see you have the burning UK release. Just wondering if you still have that and if you’d be interested in selling. I’m in the U.S. and it’s been tough finding that particular variant. Thanks!