Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By oaxaca
I have a fairly large blu ray collection I'm trying to cut down a bit for space reasons as much as anything. I'd be up for trading some for soundtracks on vinyl, if that appeals to any of you guys.

Things I'm after include Waxwork's DAY OF THE DEAD, Mondo's POLTERGEIST & STUDIO GHIBLI, Boswell's HARDWARE, the (2011?) SHOGUN ASSASSIN reissue, finders keepers' CASE OF THE BLOODY IRIS, THE WICKER MAN, SOLARIS, Death Waltz' FORBIDDEN WORLD, Stella's CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD, etc.

I'm UK based and have quite a lot of horror blu rays, as well as other genres, both UK and US (from Scream Factory, Olive, Blue Underground, etc) I'd like to to trade. I also have a lot of imported Hong Kong Kam and Ronson (region A locked) blu rays of classic 80s/90s HK action stuff from Jackie Chan, Sammo, Michelle Yeoh, etc. I'll try to get a list together shortly but in the meantime if any of you have any of the vinyls I listed and are after some blu rays then let me know on here or by emailing richardDOTchattawayAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk. Cheers!

EDIT: I also have 2 vinyls to trade...

Finders Keepers' ALL THE COLOURS OF THE DARK (mint)
Warner Bros EMPIRE OF THE SUN (sleeve vg, vinyl vg+)
By danieldarko
I can't offer you those records, but i'd be intrested in your blu-ray list either way if you want to sell.
Just let me know:
yatsu@hotmail.de