Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By gizmondo23
Mondo accidentally sent me two copies of The Visitor and BOTH of them were the orange and yellow variant. I'm keeping one and trading the other. The left corner of the jacket was bent in the mail but the vinyl is pristine and never played. I was wondering if anyone out there wanted to trade something for the variant. I'm open to all offers.
By thedeepness
I do!
shoot me an email. thedeepness@yahoo.com

Working super late tonight and a double tomorrow but I will get back to you with a list, I have a bunch of stuff in a pile to trade right now.
By freshoj
I am interested, drop me a line at john at freshoj dot com so we can chat, thanks!
By freshoj
back off @dannybos this one is mine! ;)

By dannybos
Haha, I purposefully skipped on risking it direct from Mondo for this very moment. You best watch your back old man!! That said, I tried my best and he balked. I'm not sure I can go much higher ... Seems it's on you my friend.
By freshoj
Ha, I am actually only second in line. :)

If it doesn't work out here, we could consider putting in a mondo order together - roll the dice and try and get you a variant and me a cheaper black copy.
By dannybos
Damn it all anyway, I do like a good roll of the dice.
Let me know how ya go,
By BigMeanPunk
Man, I haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation and people are getting two!! and both variants??
By hncreature
More times than not if you order two you'll get one of each
By BigMeanPunk
I was just lamenting that the OP got two by mistake.
By gizmondo23
A trade has been made. The record is no longer available.
By freshoj
thanks @gizmondo23 - it arrived as described and safe and sound!