Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By oaxaca
SEE LATEST POST
By Rob
I have a Mondo Halloween I'm happy to trade if you're interested.
By oaxaca
[quote=18315]I have a Mondo Halloween I’m happy to trade if you’re interested.[/quote]

Yep I'm up for that Rob, I assume the condition is good?. Are you UK? What's your email, I'll send you my address? Mine's richard dot chattaway at hotmail dot co dot uk

Cheers!
By Rob
Dropped you an email
By VinyLOST
Has this creepshow already been traded. I have both Mondo releases of Halloween and the Waxwork "Day of the Dead" to trade. Please let me know if it is gone already. Thank you.
By oaxaca
Having been given another copy of Creepshow from a friend (this time the ocean blue variant) this deal is back on! Again would prefer to trade with someone in the UK, just to keep costs down,, but would do international if postage isn't too crazy... Looks like postage to the US will be £12-£15!

Total list of stuff I have to trade for DAY OF THE DEAD...

Bought new:-
Creepshow - Ocean blue variant
Mondo’s The Omen – has a seam split at the top unfortunately.
Kriminal (http://www.discogs.com/Roberto-Pregadio ... se/1898444) on Cinedelic records
The Bride of Frankenstein (3 bloody seam splits due to crap packaging in the post!!)

Bought used:-
Isao Sasaki’s Adieu Galaxy Express 999 (1979 Japanese LP on Columbia – http://www.discogs.com/Isao-Sasaki-%E9% ... se/2123112) (NM)
Tai-Pan (Varese Sarabande) (VG+)
The Burning – Rick Wakeman (UK release)(VG+)
The Mosquito Coast – Maurice Jarre ((VG+)
Death Wish 2 (near mint)
Warlock (Silva Screen) (VG+)
Electra Glide in Blue (US original gatefold with enormous poster + booklet) (VG+)
The Great Train Robbery (Jerry Goldsmith) – VG+
Picnic at Hanging Rock (Gheorghe Zamfir) – VG+
Fatal Attraction – Maurice Jarre – VG+
By oaxaca
EDIT: Managed to get a copy of DAY OF THE DEAD now from the US for a reasonable price. However I'm still interested in trades (mainly for older releases now) and will update by trades list (in the above post) every now and then on this thread.

Some of my wants are here:

http://www.discogs.com/wantlist?user=oaxaca

Interested in anything along those lines :)
By Whip Wilson
Please forgive my ignorance, but how does this Discogs page work? It links to many great records, but there are no associated prices. At least none I can see.
By oaxaca
Sorry, forgot prices needed to be shown. Forum rules and all that! I'll get a list with prices put up here shortly.
By Whip Wilson
Aw, man. I wasn't trying to be the neighborhood watch in here; I was legitimately confused as to how the Discogs page worked. I guess I get it now.
By el diabolik
Hey, can't seem to find any way of PM or email on here. I have a LONG RIDERS LP I may be prepared to trade, I'd need to dig it out to check the grade.
I'd perhaps like to trade it for a copy of THE BURNING?

I'm in London, so trades should be fairly easy.

Perhaps give me your email and we can talk there.

EDIT: Here's my email address: eldiabolik@sky.com
By oaxaca
@Mateo: Lol, no worries, it was my bad in the first place. I just used discogs as a way of quickly showing what I had for sale/trade, however I have a feeling the link is showing my whole collection rather than just the 33 LPs that are in my "soundtracks for sale" folder, doh! Not sure if you guys can navigate to that folder or not?

@eldiabolik: Hey man, The Burning is not one of those I'm selling/trading, as mentioned above I think the link is showing my whole collection rather than just those I have for sale & trade for some annoying reason. I'm working on a list with prices now should have them up later. Also I removed the western LPs from my wants list this morn as I'm trying to cut back on what I buy/focus more on the horror stuff; sorry dude!
By el diabolik
This thread is like a Chinese puzzle. ;)
By DISCOSUCKS...
It's the "Last Year at Marienbad" of threads!! ;)
By oaxaca
Well people, you've made it through the labyrinth this far... Here are the soundtracks I have for sale and prices:

---------------------------------------

Alan Silvestri - No Mercy (Silva Screen - FILM 015) = £5

Antoni Maiovvi - Yellow: Original Music From The Short Film (Death Waltz Recording Company - DWRSD001) = £10

David Alexander Hess* - The Last House On The Left (Original 1972 Motion Picture Soundtrack) (One Way Static Records - OWS01) = £10

Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven / Return Of The Seven (Sunset Records - SLS 50171) = £2

Geoff Love And His Orchestra* - Big Western Movie Themes (Music For Pleasure - MFP 1328) = £2

Giorgio Moroder - American Gigolo - Original Soundtrack (Polydor, Polydor - POLS 1018, 2391 447) = £5

Giorgio Moroder - Midnight Express (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Casablanca Records - NBLP 7114) = £4

James William Guercio - Electra Glide In Blue (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA062-H) = £8 - Has massive panorama-poster + picture-booklet

Jerry Goldsmith - Outland (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Warner Bros. Records - HS 3551) = £5

Jerry Goldsmith - Poltergeist II - The Other Side (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (That's Entertainment Records - TER 1116) = £5

Jerry Goldsmith - The Great Train Robbery (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA962-I) = £6

Jerry Goldsmith - Warlock (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Silva Screen - FILM 038) = £10

Jimmy Page - Death Wish II (The Original Soundtrack) (Swan Song - SSK59415) = £6 Near mint and cleaned on a nitty gritty before purchase!

John Barry - The Cotton Club (Original Motion Picture Sound Track) (Geffen Records - GEF 70260) = £2

John Barry - The Man With The Golden Gun (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA358-G) = £3.50

John Carpenter & Alan Howarth - Halloween III - Season Of The Witch (Death Waltz Recording Company - DW008) = £16

Joseph Bishara - Insidious 2 (Void Recordings - VR04) = £7.50

Lalo Schifrin - Enter The Dragon (Music From The Motion Picture) (Warner Bros. Records, Warner Strategic Marketing United Kingdom - 9362 48074-1) = £6

Maurice Jarre - Fatal Attraction (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (GNP Crescendo - GNPS 8011) = £5

Maurice Jarre - Tai-Pan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Varèse Sarabande - STV 81293) = £6

Maurice Jarre - Witness (That's Entertainment Records - TER 1098) = £3

Miklós Rózsa - Spellbound (The Classic Film Scores Of Miklós Rózsa) (RCA Red Seal - ARD1-0911) = £7 (heavy vinyl with detailed booklet).

Paul Giovanni - The Wicker Man (Music On Vinyl - MOVLP063) = £13

Isao Sasaki - 銀河鉄道999 (Adieu Galaxy Express 999) - THIS VERSION: http://www.discogs.com/Isao-Sasaki-%E9% ... se/2123112 - Gorgeous Near Mint gatefold release with wide obi strip. = £14

Toto / Various - Dune (Music on Vinyl 180g recent release) = £14

Various - Against All Odds - Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Virgin - V2313) = £2

Various - Black Rain - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Virgin Records America, Inc. - 91292-1) = £3

Various - Mississippi Burning (Antilles, Island Records - AN 8745, 209 853) = £4

Various - Music From And Inspired By The Film Highlander 2 - The Quickening (Bronze Records (2) - BWX 2) = £3

Various - Return Of The Living Dead Part 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Island Records - ISTA 17) = £7

Various - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Music From The Film) (SBK Records - SBKLP 6) = £7

Various - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret Of The Ooze (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (SBK Records - 064-79 6204 1) = £7

--------------------------------

Condition: The majority are VG+ or Near Mint but I'm happy to give you a more detailed description if you let me know which ones your interested in.

Postage: I'm UK so to other UK'ers its £3.50 for the first 2 or perhaps 3, then I think it goes up to £5 something for 4+. Gatefolds obviously weigh more and I can be more specific when I weigh the ones you are interested in :). I think US postage starts at about £12 ish.

Let me know if you want any more details on any of them :) Oh and I'm more than open to trades too.
By oaxaca
Bump - Quite a few more added including HARDWARE!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Brother - I'll gladly take HARDWARE, BLUE THUNDER, OMEN II and III off you if I may? Drop me a mail sir!

Disco
By chandler75
How much would shipping be to Denmark? (for 1 vinyl + additional vinyl).

Which version is The Last House On The Left?
By oaxaca
Emailed you Disco :)

@Rasmus: 500g or under (so 1 or 2 records) seems to be £5.15 standard RM postage (3-5 working days for delivery). Then 500g-750g is £6.60. 750-1kg is £8.05

Its just the standard black vinyl release of LHOTL.
By chandler75
Ok, thanks. I'd like these then:

Jay Chattaway – Invasion U.S.A. (Milan – A 285) = £11

John Williams (4) – Empire Of The Sun (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Warner Bros. Records – 925 668-1) = £4

Maurice Jarre – The Mosquito Coast (Original Soundtrack Recording) (London Records – LONLP 30) = £6
By oaxaca
Great, no probs. I'll package them up and give you the exact weight and postage cost shortly. My email address (and paypal email) is RICHARDdotCHATTAWAYatHOTMAILdotCOdotUK, email me your postal address please mate :)
By EdKings
How much for shipping to the Netherlands?
By oaxaca
UPDATED LIST:- (several removed and 2 added)

Alan Silvestri - No Mercy (Silva Screen - FILM 015) = £5

Antoni Maiovvi - Yellow: Original Music From The Short Film (Death Waltz Recording Company - DWRSD001) = £10

David Alexander Hess* - The Last House On The Left (Original 1972 Motion Picture Soundtrack) (One Way Static Records - OWS01) = £10

Edward Artemiev* - Solaris Original Soundtrack (Мирумир - MIR 100705) = £13

Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven / Return Of The Seven (Sunset Records - SLS 50171) = £2

Geoff Love And His Orchestra* - Big Western Movie Themes (Music For Pleasure - MFP 1328) = £2

Giorgio Moroder - American Gigolo - Original Soundtrack (Polydor, Polydor - POLS 1018, 2391 447) = £5

Giorgio Moroder - Midnight Express (Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Casablanca Records - NBLP 7114) = £4

James William Guercio - Electra Glide In Blue (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA062-H) = £8 - Has massive panorama-poster + picture-booklet

Jerry Goldsmith - Outland (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Warner Bros. Records - HS 3551) = £5

Jerry Goldsmith - Poltergeist II - The Other Side (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (That's Entertainment Records - TER 1116) = £5

Jerry Goldsmith - The Great Train Robbery (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA962-I) = £6

Jerry Goldsmith - Warlock (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Silva Screen - FILM 038) = £10

Jimmy Page - Death Wish II (The Original Soundtrack) (Swan Song - SSK59415) = £6 Near mint and cleaned on a nitty gritty before purchase!

John Barry - The Cotton Club (Original Motion Picture Sound Track) (Geffen Records - GEF 70260) = £2

John Barry - The Man With The Golden Gun (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (United Artists Records - UA-LA358-G) = £3.50

John Carpenter & Alan Howarth - Halloween III - Season Of The Witch (Death Waltz Recording Company - DW008) = £16

Joseph Bishara - Insidious 2 (Void Recordings - VR04) = £7.50

Lalo Schifrin - Enter The Dragon (Music From The Motion Picture) (Warner Bros. Records, Warner Strategic Marketing United Kingdom - 9362 48074-1) = £6

Maurice Jarre - Fatal Attraction (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (GNP Crescendo - GNPS 8011) = £5

Maurice Jarre - Tai-Pan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Varèse Sarabande - STV 81293) = £6

Maurice Jarre - Witness (That's Entertainment Records - TER 1098) = £3

Miklós Rózsa - Spellbound (The Classic Film Scores Of Miklós Rózsa) (RCA Red Seal - ARD1-0911) = £7 (heavy vinyl with detailed booklet).

Paul Giovanni - The Wicker Man (Music On Vinyl - MOVLP063) = £13

Isao Sasaki - 銀河鉄道999 (Adieu Galaxy Express 999) - THIS VERSION: http://www.discogs.com/Isao-Sasaki-%E9% ... se/2123112 - Gorgeous Near Mint gatefold release with wide obi strip. = £14

Toto / Various - Dune (Music on Vinyl 180g recent release) = £14

Various - 2001 - A Space Odyssey (MGM Records, MGM Records - MGM CS 8078, MGM-CS-8078) = £2

Various - Against All Odds - Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Virgin - V2313) = £2

Various - Black Rain - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Virgin Records America, Inc. - 91292-1) = £3

Various - Mississippi Burning (Antilles, Island Records - AN 8745, 209 853) = £4

Various - Music From And Inspired By The Film Highlander 2 - The Quickening (Bronze Records (2) - BWX 2) = £3

Various - Return Of The Living Dead Part 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Island Records - ISTA 17) = £7

Various - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Music From The Film) (SBK Records - SBKLP 6) = £7

Various - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret Of The Ooze (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (SBK Records - 064-79 6204 1) = £7

--------------------------------

Condition: The majority are VG+ or Near Mint but I'm happy to give you a more detailed description if you let me know which ones your interested in.

Postage: I'm UK so to other UK'ers its £3.50 for the first 2 or perhaps 3, then I think it goes up to £5 something for 4+. Gatefolds obviously weigh more and I can be more specific when I weigh the ones you are interested in :). I think US postage starts at about £12 ish.

Let me know if you want any more details on any of them :) Oh and I'm more than open to trades too.