Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker

Burning Witch Box X2 (1 left)
Twin Peaks tribute trilogy X1(GONE)
Mater suspiria vision 'Crack Witch' LP (available)

Hey guys I got some extra copies of various items I'd like to trade. or sell.

my email is backalleylurker@gmail.com
or reply to the thread

To start off, I got 2 mint BURNING WITCH boxsets "Crippled Lucifer" from Southern Lord Records, with a Medium sized t-shirt. This is some serious creepy and heavy doom including members Greg Anderson and Stephen O'Malley from Sunn O))). The boxset includes everything they ever release before : three previously released LP's, one 12" live single and and two live shows on DVD.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcNJToCIl4[/video]

I'll add more items for trade to this thread
By bansel
Hey Nathan, I'd love one of these. I have a burning witch cd and it puts me in a coma (in a good way). How much for sale? Or find me on discogs and see if there's some things you'd like for trade. Discog name bansel. I have over 300 soundtracks and a big metal collection

Are u in the states? It'd be cooler if you were
By NathanLurker
Hey Bansel ! I'm in Canada, in the city of Montreal. I checked your collection, not sure exactly what you'd be okay trading, (pretty sure that shining ost is off limits heh ;) ) but there's a few things I'm definitely interested in:

Christopher Young - The Fly II
Howard Shore - The Fly
Brian May (2) - The Road Warrior
Brian May (2) - Mad Max
Jerry Goldsmith - Planet Of The Apes (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Various – The Twilight Zone Volumes
Vangelis - Opera Sauvage
Various - Studio Ghibli Kokyo Kyokushu
John Carpenter - Halloween mondo
Various - Return Of The Living Dead Part 2
Christopher Young - Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Steve Moore (3) - Zen Spiders
Laurence Rosenthal ‎– Clash Of The Titans
Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture
James Horner - Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan
Roberto Pregadio & Romano Mussolini - Kriminal
Antoni Maiovvi - The Thorns Of Love
Marduk lps
burzum lps
Hermann Kopp - Nekronology (Aesthetic Records - AES003)

let me know what you'd offer to trade, If you'd rather buy it, I was asking for more on discogs but for a fellow forum member, I'd only ask 115$.

I think shipping is around 15$ to 25$

By unpopular_poet
Nathan - which burzum lps are you looking for?
By NathanLurker
Any of them except Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
By bansel
Hey Nathan,

Ok, tell me what you think. I tried to go by median price on discogs so hopefully this will balance out.

1) Halloween -Mondo. Orange variant, white cover version
2) Nekronology
3) Clash of the Titans
4) Marduk La grande Danse macabre
5) Marduk infernal eternal

Some notes on condition. All vinyl is in NM virtually unplayed condition. The only flaws to covers are the following: Nekronology has a one inch seam split on top. I have 2 of these and have seen others and they all have it in the same spot. I assume it was a manufacturer thing. Marduk infernal eternal half inch seam split in same spot and slight corner bend. Actually I'm not sure if these are true seam splits, in the sense I don't think that they were caused by the vinyl. I can take pics if you like. Finally, Clash of the Titans has a promo stamp on the back. Other than that I tried to pick only NM to EX condition for everything.

I suppose the Mondo Halloween variant is the most valuable of the lot and that is unplayed, only open to verify color.

So, let me know what you think!
By NathanLurker
That would be great Bansel ! send me your address by email at backalleylurker@gmail.com, I'll reply with my address. I'll pack the boxset tomorrow (friday) and can go to the post office between friday to sunday.

The boxset is mint, it's still shrinkwrapped.

By NathanLurker
I got one Burning Witch boxset left.

Also, you guys all love Twin Peaks right ? well I got this set of tribute compilation CDrs. It's the complete serie of " A Witch House & Okkvlt Guide to Twin Peaks" that were released on the label Phantasma Disques, and witch house being a loose genre of electronic music based on creepiness, occultism, horror atmosphere, dark trance, chopped & screwed hip hop, drone....

They're NOT the limited version with an OBI card.

here are two tracks from vol 1 & 2 :
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5wUXkSWO8[/video]
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjb2gdZ8Re0[/video]

I have a few shrinkwrapped copies of this MATER SUSPIRIA VISION album, "Crack Witch". I believe they are the white version (limited to 200 copies. the other 300 copies were on black vinyl) as my own copy was white, but I can't be sure unless I'm asked to open the shrinkwrap. Now, this band is the creepiest of the Witch-House genre, and their music is the closest to a horror movie soundtrack you'll get from the witch-house genre.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKbvAPe6CGQ[/video]

more to come
By voidhead
I have some early Burzum stuff if you're interested and still have that Burning Witch box?
By NathanLurker
Yes, I still have it. What would you offer ? let me know here or at my email (found in first post of the thread)
By voidhead
Mail sent!