A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Mateo Sanboval
ibi_cubavit_lamia wrote:has anyone here heard this? i got my copy a couple of weeks ago and it's been playing non stop. anyone her have any more info on who is behind this project and the label????? this is the best tape of 2016 imo check it out if you haven't heard it absolutely nuts!!!!

https://lugubriousaudio.bandcamp.com/al ... st-destiny
I think a few folks around here have this; I know I do. It's a darn fine tape. Not my favorite of the year though it's gotten a few spins 'round the ol' rec room. Sadly, I don't have any further information to share. I did a cursory search for these guys when I first picked up the tape, but there are a healthy number of old dudes wearing sleeveless t-shirts that have metal bands with this name so I quit looking because my eyes and ears and blindness and plagues.
By deafmetal
Indeed, I also think it's an incredible album, and a few of us on the forum have a copy of the tape. I had described the album as: "...like listening to an ambient tribute to the The Boogeyman while in some kind of fog-shrouded ceremony for purposes yet unknown."
By Mateo Sanboval
deafmetal wrote:Indeed, I also think it's an incredible album, and a few of us on the forum have a copy of the tape. I had described the album as: "...like listening to an ambient tribute to the The Boogeyman while in some kind of fog-shrouded ceremony for purposes yet unknown."
That's some mighty keen flavor text, Deaf.