A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Steve Spettro
hello everybody

introducing Spettro Family , italian project of synthwave , darkwave , horror sinth , 70's.....a nice mix

the project was born in 2008

i did some vinyl releases so far and few cassette as well

also i've been playing some gigs around Europe and US

here is my bandcamp https://spettrofamily.bandcamp.com/albu ... sonnambulo

ciao

Steve

Last edited by Steve Spettro on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Steve Spettro
m-bryce wrote:Hi Steve.
Loving your music, just what I'm looking for.
many thanks i appreciate :)
Spun out of control wrote:That Murderous Grounds tape is really good... picked it up some months back after a bit of chatter on here, comes in a little cardboard box a bit like a coffin
yes i really like that artwork - should be a vinyl repress as well , waiting for news - also the Label is from Tasmania , very cool
By Steve Spettro
m-bryce wrote:
Hi
Any word on a final Medusalem getting a release?
hi mate

not sure about that - i'm going to record a new album soon - Medusalem would be more like a collection of unrealased tracks a this point - maybe one day some label want to release it , wich would be fine

thanks
By m-bryce
Steve Spettro wrote:
m-bryce wrote:
Hi
Any word on a final Medusalem getting a release?
hi mate

not sure about that - i'm going to record a new album soon - Medusalem would be more like a collection of unrealased tracks a this point - maybe one day some label want to release it , wich would be fine

thanks
Thanks for the quick reply.
Good to know you are working on new things, keep us posted.
By deafmetal
@Steve - Thank you for posting. The LP looks like a nice release. I was also checking out the Terrortron album on the same label. Great stuff from the samples. Hoping to catch your tour sometime in the Pacific NW, if possible.
By DigitalHiss
I'll be picking this new LP up. The To Wake a Sleepwalker (forgive me I can't spell the Italian title unless it is in front of me..) tape gets played a lot.