A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

So i missed this completely but they were in NYC last night :(. pissed because i had tickets to the cancelled NY show a year or so ago and got no alerts whatsoever on that front. ah well, if anyone else out there didn't know about this, check it out

https://www.facebook.com/Goblin-Claudio ... 212354/?nr
might be, i didn't look at the rest of the line up at first but looks like a short mini tour. Enjoy the show dude!
deafmetal wrote:Bummed that I won't be attending Maryland Deathfest this year. Oh well, hopefully that means I could make it out for MondoCon again.
You better!
Saw Claudio Sinonetti's Goblin last night.

They were a bit sloppy with endings and timing and video and such, but I think they were able to have fun with it. They played for 1.5 hours.

I thought the lack of bass player made a huge difference, though I think they might have had a prerecorded track.

They did a cover of Halloween by JC and Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield.

Spicy dancer on the stage was a +.

They were gracious to sign merch after the show, as they were the ones selling it :)

This was the first time Claudio was in Pittsburgh, though The other Goblin did play here once.
he talked about how he dreamed of going to the Monroeville Mall since scoring Zombi.

This takes my Goblin show count to 4. Of three different incarnations.
Interesting that they're lacking a bass player at the moment. Can't imagine how tracks like Death Dies from Profondo Rosso would work well without one. Claudio came out and signed ticket stubs and ephemera after the Barbican show (complete with bassist) when I saw them in London last year. He seemed a bit of a character, which I guess is exactly what you want ;)

Sure a good time was had by all.

monsterworship wrote:They had a recorded bass track, but it was kind of weak/sparse.

My favorite time was the show I saw in Philly, New Goblin with Claudio and Massimo etc., this is the second show I saw of theirs in two days.
Here's a pic of Claudio at that Philly show......damn those pillars at Underground Arts!
Attachments
goblin2.jpg
goblin2.jpg (588.18 KiB) Viewed 6229 times