A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

https://bmiller.bandcamp.com/album/w-a- ... um-trilogy

I personally enjoy listening to music while reading and thought the idea of composing a book soundtrack while reading the Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson would be exciting and rewarding.

WASP is meant as a companion to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross's incredible score to David Fincher's film but with a slightly different musical aesthetic. I love that score and wanted to add my voice to this amazing book/film series.

Larsson's characters Lisbeth Salander (who uses the moniker WASP when hacking online) and Mikael Blomkvist are incredibly complex and haunting characters, faced with conflicts both internal and external. With this album I sought to write music for both their characters as well as the stark frigid climates of Sweden where the stories take place. The music sounds cold and claustrophobic at times yet powerful as well.

I am extremely proud of what resulted and I hope you enjoy it too!

Also, I would love to do a physical release of either a single or the full album if any labels would be interested!
Bryce's music is excellent - for those who don't know already, am putting out his City Depths project on my new label, along with Street Force by Repeated Viewing, and, in the new year, Steve Nolan's Sodium Party score. Follow the Twitter URL below for on sale dates/updates & in the meantime show Bryce's compositional skills some STBC love; the guy has serious talent ;)