A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ieatworms
I can't remember the last time i bought a tape, probably way back in the crust punk days. But my copy of The First People turned up today ( because I'm old fashioned i had to wait till i had a physical copy before i could listen to it ) well worth the wait, a truly great release, i know i'm going to ware this one out. Looking forward to seeing what you'll have coming out in the future, hopefully there be some vinyl at some point because thats where my heart really lies.
By Lord of the Ringo Star Wars
Thanks I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I Will let you know when I bring out something new.
20% off the price of cassettes for international buyers throughout June.
Prices are in AUD and will convert to your currency at checkout.
By Spun out of control
Hi @Vi-res

Good stuff. Hate to hit you with a 'customer service' type question, but when going to checkout and selecting United Kingdom, it is asking me to enter the regular $8 AUD minimum for the cassette, rather than (presumably) $6.40 with 20% off. Where am I going wrong? :)

By toosoonjunior
I ordered mine a couple weeks ago! Looking forward to its arrival! :)
Still some copies of this one for those that catch on to this terrific soundtrack inspired album.
Main influences on this one are: Tron Legacy,Terminator,Escape From New York,Blade Runner etc
Feel free to have a free listen to the entire album here: https://vi-res.bandcamp.com
It looks like I may be doing a limited release of this on vinyl later this year.
Post here if you are interested.
By toosoonjunior
Hi Michael, just wanted to let you know I received the tape herein TX a couple days ago! I'm really enjoying it and would be down for a vinyl version!

By spasticjerk
Any CD copies of this left? Don't think I'll be able to swing international postage on the lp version unfortunately but this is great stuff!
Glad that you like it. Unfortunately the CD release was cancelled but there are still cassettes and digital download.
By tonyandrewgiles
Just had this in the mail and I freaking love it!

Expect to hear it on the next DFP!
By deafmetal
Agreed, some quality synth action, Vi-Res.