A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Lord of the Ringo Star Wars
Hi there,
I'm looking for some advice...I'm releasing a cassette soon. I'm from Australia so I'm worried that
postage might throw some buyers off as its a bit dearer to post from here to UK,Europe and USA etc.
So I was thinking of trying to find an OS label that might release it. Being new to this I have no idea
who to approach. Any advice is appreciated.Cheers.
By synthxanderharris
What style are you working in? Is is dark electronic? Horror synth kind of stuff? You might want to reach out to small US cassette labels that might be into doing a domestic press of 100 and then you can do your thing to Europe. Let me know what style of music it is or post a soundcloud link or something and I can see if I can think of who would be good for you to contact. Cheers. I know, this shit is hard when you're starting out.
By Lord of the Ringo Star Wars
I like to think that it's horror but It don't play by the rules too well. What would you call it?
By synthxanderharris
I like "The Invasion" track as well! Good work. Send an email over to Foreign Sounds and see if he would be into carrying a US version of the tape. http://www.foreignsounds.com/