A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By OrgasmoSonore
https://www.facebook.com/OrgaSonore?ref=hl

03/08 Live Set list

Intro - Zombi 2 directed by Lucio Fulci
Zombi 2 seq. 1 - Fabio Frizzi
La Seconda Caccia - Ennio Morricone
Chaser - Piero Umiliani
Case of the Bloody Iris - Bruno Nicolai
La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte - Bruno Nicolai
Les Dunes d'Ostende - François de Roubaix
Un Ombra Nell'Ombra - Stelvio Cipriani
Incubi Ricorrenti - Stelvio Cipriani & Goblin
Escape From New-York - John Carpenter
Bronx 1990 - Walter Rizzati
Pearls - Piero Piccioni
Sabba - Bruno Nicolai
Connexion - Goblin
By RougeGorge
Bravo !
Waiting for the Omaggio a Bruno Nicolai now.
By OrgasmoSonore
Pre-sale is open for UK. Fan of giallo music, don't miss this !

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/14 ... nicolai-ed

SIDE A
La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte (Titoli) 4.56
from the movie La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte
directed by Emilio Miraglia, 1972
Gatti Rossi in un Labirinto di Vetro (Titoli) 3.23
from the movie Gatti Rossi in un Labirinto di Vetro
directed by Umberto Lenzi, 1975
La Coda dello Scorpione (Titoli + Vento d'Autunno) 3.50
from the movie La Coda dello Scorpione
directed by Sergio Martino, 1971

SIDE B
Magico Incontro 2.26
from the movie Tutti i Colori del Buio
directed by Sergio Martino, 1972
Sabba 5.56
from the movie Tutti i Colori del Buio
directed by Sergio Martino, 1972
Panic in the Elevator/Terror in the Cellar 5.05
from the movie Perché Quelle Strane Gocce di Sangue sul Corpo di Jennifer?
Directed by Giuliano Carnimeo, 1972
By ghostfires
I can't wait for this to hit the U.S. Orgasmo Sonore has become one of my most favorite bands. Their music is amazing!

I just wish there was a way for me to find a copy of their first album on vinyl...I can't ever get lucky enough to find anyone selling a copy...
By OrgasmoSonore
@ghostfires - hit me at orgasmo.sonore @ gmail dot com, I still have an unplayed copy in the studio and I think it would be more useful on your turntable! :)
By Bub
If you happen to have another I might be interested ;)
By bansel
Is the new LP going to be available from a US distro? $35 usd through Norman Recs. I want this bad, but overseas pricing is killing me.
By OrgasmoSonore
Yes, sorry I should have mentioned other points of distribution will be coming soon (maybe no presale tho), for example Dusty Groove always supported us and is a great place to order).
http://www.dustygroove.com/item/647794

Thanks for your support!
By bitewerks
Will a video of the live set that is pictured above be online anytime soon?

I'm pretty sure The Ajna Offensive told me he'd be getting copies for distro once they're released.
By OrgasmoSonore
Hi bitewerks, 3 or 4 songs were filmed in HD during the performance, I'm currently trying to get the hand on it to create a little promo video. I shall post it here once I'll catch the guy who filmed it (a busy indie film director...).

We're definitively looking to play in more festival/event and I'm sure the video will help to promote the show. Any cult cinema fans who seen us so far enjoyed the concept very much and for those who like the music on the records, it turns out even better live were I'm adding more guitars and effects + all the VJ stuffs.

We will be playing in Moncton, November 14th opening a film festival party, and Shenectady later in 2014. But we hope to make more venues and genre film festival in 2014!

Indeed, Ajna should have the Nicolai tribute record!

Cheers.
By bansel
Just listened to the version of Cannibal Holocaust on Soundcloud. sounds really great! Why don't you commit that to wax? It seems like a perfect project since nobody can apparently get the rights to reissue the original. Just do that whole goddamn thing and throw some sweet impaled girl art on the front.

Going to the Toronto record Show this weekend, hoping I might score some Orgasmo Sonore :-) they say this show attracts sellers from all over the globe. Fingers crossed
By OrgasmoSonore
Here's a little video from the last gig. Not sure if it's totally faithful to the atmosphere during the night in the Imperial theatre. For example, I can tell nobody was looking at me playing guitar but all the eyes were looking at the screen and the super live video editing of my partner n.Code.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDsZpM8SmA[/video]

Part 1 is La Seconda Caccia by Ennio Morricone
Pat 2 is La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte by Bruno Nicolai

All backing tracks pre-recorded by Orgasmo Sonore.
By OrgasmoSonore
ANJA OFFENSIVE is now stocking the new Bruno Nicolai LP, check them !

ANJA OFFENSIVE

By Oiche
Hey Orgasmo, If that's Frank behind that nom de plume, I just want to thank you for finding me a copy of the long gone vol 1 lp 6 weeks or so ago, which has been on my turntable a lot, as well as Bruno Nicolai lp of course! I really appreciate the effort and passion. Hopefully you guys might venture to UK soon. Have a great 2014 and look forward to many more releases! Oiche (Ian Quann)
By OrgasmoSonore
Thanks Ian, I hope 2014 will be good for a few live performances. :)