A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I dig it. Any word on a physical version for sale?
By repeatedviewing
Hey, cheers Spencer! A physical version is on it's way soon (exact date TBC) featuring some pretty darn fantastic remixes and artwork. I'll post more when I know it.
By spastic.jerk
This is awesome! If you want some coverage when the album drops hit me up, do a lot of writing for a music mag and am seriously diggin' this! Would love to do a writeup and spread the good word when it drops - will be picking up a copy either way rest assured.
By repeatedviewing
Cheers Mr Jerk!
Glad you like the sounds - any support you could offer when the record comes out would be massively appreciated. Still sorting out artwork etc with the label and waiting for a remix to come back but hopefully I'll be able to announce more details soon. Should be a nice little release.
Ta. RV
By spastic.jerk
I am going to try and keep an eye on this but when things get closer to finishing hit me up at spastic.jerk@gmail.com I (Roman) write for Psychedelic Baby Magazine and specialize in in-depth interviews and reviews (despite how badly worded that was, ha-ha!) and would love to help spread the word about this or any of your other projects you think I/we might dig, make sure and stay in touch and keep up the killer tunes!
By repeatedviewing
Just a wee heads up that Wil-Ru Records (http://wil-ru.com) will be releasing this on CD and digital over the next month or so (date TBC). A vinyl version may or may not surface at a later date. In the meantime, a digital "preview' single will be available on Wil-Ru's bandcamp site at some point tomorrow as a free (yes, FREE!) download. It features the main titles from the soundtrack along with 2 previously unreleased tracks. Label boss Eric Lee's (Giallo Disco, Death Waltz) artwork is pretty darn fantastic as well. I'll post a link here when it's available.