A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Spun out of control
Guys... Death Waltz flagged up they would be releasing some PHV on vinyl in the 'Originals' series this year - though whether it's what we've previously heard on this cassette, or something entirely new, isn't clear

Here's Spencer's post:

DWO007 – Pentagram Home Video – LP / CD / Digital – July
By strictlywayward
Because I want to hear more Pentagram Home Video, I hope DWO007 is new material, but we definitely need Who's Out There? on vinyl at some point. It's got great vibes.
By terryreidsauce
@strictly wayward -

I agree. That's why I asked about a reissue of Whos out there? I guess I was just under the assumption the DWO release would be some new stuff. Either way, I'll be happy.
By spastic.jerk
heck yeah! hadn't heard about that DW announcement, always seem to miss stuff when I'm reading being the dim fellow I am - really excited to get some PHV on wax either way though, until then I'll keep hunting for one of these tapes...
By Spun out of control
The mysterious Pentagram Home Video has just announced the completion of a first film score... maybe this is what is coming from the Death Waltz label in July?

Look forward to hearing more in due course...
By zuko
Niiiiiiiiice
By 10T5
Did you know that:
[video]https://vimeo.com/113032951[/video]

So this is not PHV's first shot!
Obscur and more and more obscur, Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
By PentagramVideo
I just finished work on the score for Slumber. It's a science fiction horror short and it's pretty killer. This isn't the Death Waltz Originals release, but it's a pretty cool project I've been working on for the past few months. Really looking forward to sharing the tracks.
By Whip Wilson
Looking forward to putting them in my ears. Don't tarry!
By spastic.jerk
Looking forward to picking them up! If you end up doing a release and want/need any coverage let me know, would love to do a big review/writeup on some of your stuff! Oh, and hit me up if you're ever interested in an interview write for Psychedelic Baby Magazine and would love to help spread the word about your stuff...
By vi_resmusic
Whip Wilson wrote:I picked one of these puppies up a couple of days back at the suggestion of good ol' One Way Static. Looking forward to getting the hard copy in hand. Good stuff. Welcome aboard!
Were did One Way Static recommend this?