A place where bands (horror, soundtrack,...inspired) can introduce themselves and promote their releases, gigs,...

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By linus
Good stuff. Shame about a couple of those song titles though! :S
By philball1974
All adults but not all homophobic? Unless i've misunderstood the title 'The Fag Chaser'
By Billy Ray Valentine
come on, we all have our own sense of humor: it's just title and nothing more.
By spastic.jerk
This is some of the sweetest stuff I've come across in a long while! I gotta say, not a huge fan of the title to "The Fag Chaser" either though. I understand it's a joke and stuff and I'm a musician myself, not about censorship or anything, but while I can look past the handjob title the fag comment comes off homophobic whether you want it to or not - great music, just saying that might trip some people up (as noted above). Looking forward to a physical release from you though, will definitely be picking up a copy.
By lowbrow38
This new teaser is M.A.S.S.I.V.E !! A proxima vittima was already in my 2014 Top Ten Bandcamp discoveries. Just wish you'll deliver a little more before June.
By spasticjerk
Awesome! Any plans of putting any of this out physically? I would love to do a writeup or something for you, love this stuff!